To avoid fine and to humiliate Aussies

Hey PatAU- here is a few thoughts on the 'tomorrow' - First ball to Hayden should be a beamer, that gets one player out of the equation. 1st ball to Punter should be a beamer- thats gets two people out of the way ( by different bowlers you see...so that neither gets tossed from the match/bowling). 1st ball to Symonds, we should get a batsman from our team to throw a beamer and put that loser out of commission as well. Problems solved.

Hey PatAU- here is a few thoughts on the 'tomorrow' - First ball to Hayden should be a beamer, that gets one player out of the equation. 1st ball to Punter should be a beamer- thats gets two people out of the way ( by different bowlers you see...so that neither gets tossed from the match/bowling). 1st ball to Symonds, we should get a batsman from our team to throw a beamer and put that loser out of commission as well. Problems solved.
Sounds good... now can they deliver? and would it be effective? Lets see!
If you wanna see better cricket' date=' talk to the culprits who have made it into a farce- give some lip to Punter, Bucknor and Benson.[/quote'] They are getting enough lip I think :) This would be a more understandable attitude if india really had a chance in this series.. but I dont fee they did. Us average Australians want a strong India, and a strong England and NZ and SA..... Some good cricket would give us a break from being convicts and managing our outsourced IT work in india :)
When you have the umpires in your pocket' date=' no team has a chance against you-its just that simple.[/quote'] yes.. and the lack of skill does not help. Anyway.. only 1 constructive comment from you all.. disapointing. Talk about cheating and conspiracies are just a waste of time. But I understand if it helps you deal with the pain. Have a good day!
But I understand if it helps you deal with the pain.
Mate, i am not even an Indian - i am canadian. Kindly put your assumptions on hold here for a second. i saw most of the match and if you did and still think that the umpiring didn't help Australia massively, i have a bridge to sell you.
Condemn is a harsh word. Many players behavious could have been better.
he categorically claimed a catch after grassing it. Picture of it exists. You are showing your bias by not condemning him because for PRECISELY the same kind of offence, Rashid Latif got condemned and banned.
ur name should be PAKAU instead of PATAU.. who is this joker anyways?
I am just an aussie trying to put things into perspective and encourage India to play well. I wish the indian team well. Not enough though. Between poor form, some bad decisions, and senceless unencouraging complaining phycotic Indian fans, the Indian team has no hope.
I am just an aussie trying to put things into perspective and encourage India to play well. I wish the indian team well. Not enough though. Between poor form, some bad decisions, and senceless unencouraging complaining phycotic Indian fans, the Indian team has no hope.
quote for truth. this is a good site, there are some extremely reasonable, sensible people on this site, they certainly have a passion for cricket and are great supportes. having said that, there are some complete idiots here too. much like life i guess.
having said that, there are some complete idiots here too. much like life i guess.
yes, the one you quoted, who claims that the indian team has no talent and the indian tail-enders could have saved the match (if only there was some talent on this team) no matter how piss poor the umpiring was prior to that.