News 8th Jan: Team may not play Canberra, Bucknor out, Madugalle in as "co-referee"

No longer interested in the series ... Iam looking at the bigger picture .. one in which there is a fairy tale ending and ICC is forced to look into some sort of technology to avoid such future muckups .... afterall in their scheme of things umpires come below $$$$ regardless of what they want us to beleive. If there is a price that has to be paid so be it.
..and howz life, howz the weather in Jersey Vancouver weather seems clueless, it snow for like 2 hrs and then it rain, before one of the 5 snow plowers of the city start their engines, the rain cleans away the snow It happens so quickly that on the radio, I hear " ..and we are getting 0.3 to 0.6 cms of snow, oh hold on john, its raining now and we expect to see some sunshine after 20 mins " I am thinking of designing a multi-weather jacket which changes like the weather mood Aur kya haal hain
No longer interested in the series ... Iam looking at the bigger picture .. one in which there is a fairy tale ending and ICC is forced to look into some sort of technology to avoid such future muckups .... afterall in their scheme of things umpires come below $$$$ regardless of what they want us to beleive. If there is a price that has to be paid so be it.
You from NJ too- didn't know that
u never know with these guys Proff .... can never ever trust them ... and inka deemag kuch differently operate karta hai .... I mean is Bucknor soo dumb to not have forseen the problem he would get into by doing a "aa bail mujhe maar" with the Indian team ?
But nothing happened to him till now, so he was perhaps just getting bolder and bolder, but after this jolt things will change for sure temporarily but the long term solution has to be technology. No one wants $200,000 grand a year being put in limbo.