In wake of controversy we forgot how bad indians batted on last day.

putrevus

3 wickets to spare with 3 overs to go? clarke is at best a part time bowler....i thought guys would have at least drawn
i have no doubt that facknor and benson along with saint ponting would have ensured that those wickets "fell" one way or the other.
Guest dada_rocks
You CANNOT save a test against the #1 team in the world with the umps screwing you around from all over.
:two_thumbs_up: Precisely there is limit to screw-ups.. even in those three decision RP Singh's was dubious one going high.... it felt like they have all conspired to hand over aussie 16th victory.. Bucknor's bank account needs to be checked..

Lets agree to disagree and move forward. Lets see what our beloved team does in Perth. I am sure the next test will be funny. Our folks will simply 'fold' and give simple catches and get bowled. So that we don't need to blame any one. I have a feeling that we are DONE with this series.

:two_thumbs_up: Precisely there is limit to screw-ups.. even in those three decision RP Singh's was dubious one going high.... it felt like they have all conspired to hand over aussie 16th victory.. Bucknor's bank account needs to be checked..

Yuvraj and Jaffer certainly appear as weak links. Dhoni battled well on the final day and Bhajji hung in there as well. I'd have loved for these two to not have played the shots they did to get out. Bhajji especially could have forced the ball into the ground by playing with firmer hands than with soft hands. In the wake of the controversy everyone forgot that the ICC's Elite Umpire Panel not only lacks sufficient competent umpires, but also accountability. Bucknor was part of the crew that ruined the WC final in 2007. He has a history of giving wrong decisions especially against India. Decision after decision this game went against India. As South Africa, Pakistan, West Indies, and now India now say - if even 40%-50% of these decisions go in favor of the visiting team, Australia would not be the dominant team they are. The ICC has not addressed the decisions taken by the umpires in the day. If such incompetency is acceptable then it's time to start a new cricket body to be responsible for the game. If that is also not acceptable, then I need to stop following this game at the international level.

Guest dada_rocks
Lets see what our beloved team does in Perth. I am sure the next test will be funny. Our folks will simply 'fold' and give simple catches and get bowled. So that we don't need to blame any one. I have a feeling that we are DONE with this series.
Kalh ki lklah hogi .. I was commenting on sydney test.. Peth is pacers paradise and our frontline attack is mising so the result there is kind of forgone conclusion