Two Nations, Two Choices (long)

Gambit

Yes I do bthat's why i say if that has legal standing u alng with whole psec crowd wud have bene in jail by now.. moral of the story this lible has no leg.. heck the respected journalists wud have bene in jail.. When u buthcer 3000 people and tell ur police to sleep all the while u can't stop people from callin u mass-murderer.. Can't hide behind libel suit..
The respected journalist are protected by big interest . You are a small fry with no protection .. You can easily be charged by Congress and Rahul for Libel for calling Rajiv Gandhi a mass murderer ... And fool , even BJP and the Sangh Parivar have accused M Yadav for supporting SIMI . Go and google ... BTW , what happened to Sonia Madam , She calls Modi "merchant of death" and nothing happens ... So much for your legal mumbo jumbo .. Shove it up , Mate..

Guest dada_rocks
The respected journalist are protected by big interest . You are a small fry with no protection .. You can easily be charged by Congress and Rahul for Libel for calling Rajiv Gandhi a mass murderer ... And fool ' date=' even BJP and the Sangh Parivar have accused M Yadav for supporting SIMI . Go and google ... BTW , what happened to Sonia Madam , She calls Modi "merchant of death" and nothing happens ... So much for your legal mumbo jumbo .. Shove it up , Mate..[/quote'] Sympathising with SIMI I have alrteady taught u there is difference and huge one.. Don't worry about me all i will have to do is put a phone call and someone will be defending me in Tis Hazari very next day.. Lawyer won't even have to do anything just produce cutting of n numbers of articles and video footage.. I can assure you that will be fought free of cost bloody advertisement of the said lawyer will be more than enough for his whole career. First person to be hanged would be Veer Sanghavi....If all of these are not happening then chances are it's acceptable criticism for someone with Rajeev Gandhi's track record..

Sympathising with SIMI I have alrteady taught u there is difference and huge one.. Don't worry about me all i will have to do is put a phone call and someone will be defending me in Tis Hazari very next day.. Lawyer won't even have to do anything just produce cutting of n numbers of articles and video footage.. I can assure you that will be fought free of cost bloody advertisement of the said lawyer will be more than enough for his whole career. First person to be hanged would be Veer Sanghavi....If all of these are not happening then chances are it's acceptable criticism for someone with Rajeev Gandhi's track record..
Fool , calling SRK traitor is a serious libel charge . You could easily be sued for that alone .... And as regards to sympathizer statement , quite your foolish semantics . The last time I checked your own BJP and Shiv Sena calls him that ... Go figure ..

Guest dada_rocks
Fool ' date=' calling SRK traitor is a serious libel charge . You could easily be sued for that alone .... And as regards to sympathizer statement , quite your foolish semantics . The last time I checked your own BJP and Shiv Sena calls him that ... Go figure ..[/quote'] Another BS he is traitor people call him for Kargil moorings all the time..And moron why ain;t u in jail for calling NAMO mass-murdere, reason it's not libel... m-w.com sympathy support please look into the difference of these two words.. YES BJP rightly calls all of u psec communazi including congress sympathiser of SIMI. I would go ahead and make it even ore wider 70% indian population is indirectlyt SIMI sympathiser.. U vote for the clowsn who symathise with these rascals so u support them..

Another BS he is traitor people call him for Kargil moorings all the time..And moron why ain;t u in jail for calling NAMO mass-murdere, reason it's not libel... m-w.com sympathy support please look into the difference of these two words.. YES BJP rightly calls all of u psec communazi including congress sympathiser of SIMI. I would go ahead and make it even ore wider 70% indian population is indirectlyt SIMI sympathiser.. U vote for the clowsn who symathise with these rascals so u support them..
All right you freak , the poster with the worst English in ICF quoting m-w.com ... Just facking great !:hysterical::hysterical: Moron, I understand your grasp of English comprehension is weak, so probably you might not have comprehended my statements in your stupid Gujarat ka Sach thread . What part of this statement is not clear to you - "I accept Supreme Court's decision that Modi has been absolved of Gujarat genocide" .. Moron , brush your knowledge about the concept of libel suit .. You are deluded hindutva who deems SRK as a traitor simply because he is a Muslim . Even other posters were indirectly alluding to this point in the other thread. Also , admit it , you got nothing on Rajiv Gandhi , so calling him mass murderer is akin to character defamation . That is a serious libel charge . :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I dont see the need to shower respect on someone with the credentials and track record like him .... regardless of what religion he is from.
Same can be said about your pyaare Ram. Lets see: Mohammed waged war for his dharma - so did your Ram dude. [edited] Not much of a difference, really.

Hilarious that a Hindu, a right wing Hindu at that, has the galls to talk about difference in sects in other religion. Let me see now. A Bihari Hindu prays the same way as a Kerela Hindu, is it not? Must be so, afterall a Bihari celebrates Chatth and a Keralite Hindu celebratePongal. Oh wait a minute they celebrate different rituals. That must be an aberrats ion perhaps. Surely a Bengali Hindu celebrates Durga Puja and so must a Marathi Hindu..Err wait a minute Marathi manus would never have seen a Maa Durga statue and most likely celebrates Ganapati. But thats region based perhaps. Within the same state surely it is all the same. So Kayastha celebrate God Chitragupta and Bhumihars Parashuram!! Hilarious how a follower of a religion that changes every 10 miles, and has hundreds of Gods has issue with how another religion(that too a religion with twice the number of followers and tens of more countries) has difference in sect. Hilarious that a Hindu forgot what Tulsidas wrote famously in his Ramcharitmanas. Jaaki rahi Bhawna jaisi Prabhu murati Dekhi teen Taisi Yes yes a Hindu chauvinist is the one to talk about difference in sects.
Hold your horses Lurker guru!...You are putting a classic Spin to whole discussion, unfortunately, through your proven great writing skill in english, which you are using for wrong cause here!! Let's make sure that CONTEXT of discussion should NOT be LOST in your endless denounciation of Hinduism and acuusations that we being Hindu "Chauvinists" hence any view of ours is a blasphemy!! Now, let me first put the CONTEXT of discussion in right place -- It started with KR claiming that those attacking mosque in Paki land -- do not represent Islam -- a typical escape route invented by Islamists to prove that Islam is all about Religion of Peace and those bombing mosques are not Islamists, yada yada.. I pointed it out to KR that there exists two equally RADICAL Sects in Islamic republic of Pakistan namely Salafists/ Wahhabi Sunnis and Twelver Shias. and they attack each others Mosque because over the period of time, their methods of prayer has become different!!! Yes it started with Caliphate issue after death of Mohammed between Abu Bakr and Ali but OVER a Period of time their PRAYER METHODS HAVE CHANGED -- this irks puritanic doctrine preachers of ROP beacuse they directly quote Mohammed and his concept of "Bidah". Lurker, why don't you go and verify CURRENT Shia and Sunnis method of prayers, before discussing any further. And yeah, you are right, we Hindus have the most number of sects/spiritual philosophies/personal/family deities!! It's a fact becuase we can trace this till Vedanta -- Vipram Bahudha Vadanti. (Wise know HIM/Woship Him by different names/attributes although He is Projection of ONE Supreme Brahmn). But why You are spinning this to prove equal-equal with Islamic sects...Hain?? let me point it out to you again through your own examples -- (1) In Mumbai we Biharis/UPwallah do Chhath Pooja at Juhu beach. (2) Marathis devoutely perform Ganesh Chaturthi with all celebrations!! (3) Gujaratis/Bengalis do Navratris Durga Pooja.....while All of us celebrate Krishna Janmashtami, Deepawali Laxmi Poojan! (4) Ladies worship Shiva and fast on occasion of Mahashivratri (5) Some fast on Saturday and worship Shanidev... But, out of all above when was a Marathi Hindu blown himself-up or destroyed a Chatth Pooja of North Indians?? Hain?? When a North Indian bombed a Shani Temple of a certain Maharshtrain Hindu sects?? Hain?? When a Bengali/ Gujarati Bombed ganesh Chaturthi of marathis!! Arrey Bhai we had in fact very opposiing sects like Shavaism and Vaishnavaism, still these two sects never bombed each other to destroy others place of worship. This is the fundamental difference....*sigh* Islamists are 180 degree opposite to Dhamric people -- get this in your indoctrinated head. They can't be proved equal-equal with Hindus, simply because Islam is an "exclusivist" religion which says either "Our WAY" or "Kufr way". Hinduism is exactly opposite -- it is an " I" in Everything and "Everything in I" based religion. People will be surprised that even 'Atheism" is included as a school of thought in Hinduism -- The Samkhya school of thoughts is one of the important school of thoughts in Vedanta -- and has a lot of Atheistic leaning!! While Advaita Vedanta leads towards totally different way, negates the reality of Universe itself -- as a "Pratibimb" -- Image-- of Mind.!! And worldly life as a "Dream" ......truelly classic!! So I urge Islamists in 21st Centuray -- Choose freedom of Belief !! Choose Dharma!!:dance:

Yes it started with Caliphate issue after death of Mohammed between Abu Bakr and Ali but OVER a Period of time their PRAYER METHODS HAVE CHANGED -- this irks puritanic doctrine preachers of ROP beacuse they directly quote Mohammed and his concept of "Bidah". Lurker, why don't you go and verify CURRENT Shia and Sunnis method of prayers, before discussing any further.
The difference between Islamic sects have origins in Caliphate issue, an issue that can be traced for well over 1500 years now. It is a typical right wing Hindu mindset to seek out how a Shia is different from Sunni. You should instead concentrate your effort on telling me what exactly you know about this whole Caliphate issue? The different method of prayers is hardly surprising. Protestants and Catholics dont pray the same way do they? They dont have the same beleifs. Christianity as a religion has lot more sects than Islam does. The current Presidential candidate Mitt Romney is a mormon, one of tenets of his faith being that after a person dies they get a universe of their own where they live! This is not to mock Mormonism but just to show how little water your argument of Shia-Sunni differnce holds.
And yeah, you are right, we Hindus have the most number of sects/spiritual philosophies/personal/family deities!! It's a fact becuase we can trace this till Vedanta -- Vipram Bahudha Vadanti. (Wise know HIM/Woship Him by different names/attributes although He is Projection of ONE Supreme Brahmn). But why You are spinning this to prove equal-equal with Islamic sects...Hain??
There is no spin. It is just that your dirty mind is unable to grasp this simple truth. Hindus are much more segregated than Muslims. A Hindu Pundit within Bihar can be strictly vegetarian but in the next town there would be another Pundit who is non-vegetarian. How often have we seen Pundits having a go at each other in a marriage? And I have told you ample evidence of how Bhumihar differ from Kayastha who differ from rajputs etc etc. I am convinced you would still not understand but hey atleast I tried. xxxx PS: Apologies to Gambit, just wanted to respond to Sandtest post. Please edit/delete it if you think it goes against the policy.

Guest dada_rocks
The difference between Islamic sects have origins in Caliphate issue, an issue that can be traced for well over 1500 years now. It is a typical right wing Hindu mindset to seek out how a Shia is different from Sunni. You should instead concentrate your effort on telling me what exactly you know about this whole Caliphate issue? The different method of prayers is hardly surprising. Protestants and Catholics dont pray the same way do they? They dont have the same beleifs. Christianity as a religion has lot more sects than Islam does. The current Presidential candidate Mitt Romney is a mormon, one of tenets of his faith being that after a person dies they get a universe of their own where they live! This is not to mock Mormonism but just to show how little water your argument of Shia-Sunni differnce holds. There is no spin. It is just that your dirty mind is unable to grasp this simple truth. Hindus are much more segregated than Muslims. A Hindu Pundit within Bihar can be strictly vegetarian but in the next town there would be another Pundit who is non-vegetarian. How often have we seen Pundits having a go at each other in a marriage? And I have told you ample evidence of how Bhumihar differ from Kayastha who differ from rajputs etc etc. I am convinced you would still not understand but hey atleast I tried. xxxx PS: Apologies to Gambit, just wanted to respond to Sandtest post. Please edit/delete it if you think it goes against the policy.
All that matters to me is unlike shai/sunni they are not baying for one another's blood.. thsi technicality of how many sects one has is hardly an issue..