In Australia Even A Wild Dog Is A National Hero!!

SachDan

Have you ever received favorable umpiring......ever?
In England last year, the umpiring was as abysmal, but both the sides suffered from it. Same in the SA series too. But this match has been the most extraordinary one in which 80% of wrong decision went in favour of one team. We had Bucknor umpiring as poorly in the last Sydney test as well in 03-04 and he was the big reason along with our wicketkeeper behind depriving us of the series victory in Australia for the first time. So there hasn't been as much hue and cry before. Why now? What is difference from those situation to what we have now? Can you get yourself to interpret that?

Its clear you guys have a firm belief in some deeper conspiracy theory. It is all perception, neither of you could give me an example of India receiving favorable umpiring because you don't notice when it happens...simple as that. This leads you to believe there is some global conspiracy against you as you only see the bad decisions which go against you. When batsmen refuse to play the ball, continually hoping to survive the day by padding away over after over you force the umpires hand. For all your carry on there was at least 3 lbw's on the final day which weren't paid one which was hardly appealed. Your batsman forced the umpires hand. The Symonds and Hussey decisions are common to any game of cricket and are split second calls they could have just as easily gone th other way. There is no conspiracy against Indian cricket.......just a bunch of sore losers.

Its clear you guys have a firm belief in some deeper conspiracy theory. It is all perception, neither of you could give me an example of India receiving favorable umpiring because you don't notice when it happens...simple as that. This leads you to believe there is some global conspiracy against you as you only see the bad decisions which go against you. When batsmen refuse to play the ball, continually hoping to survive the day by padding away over after over you force the umpires hand. For all your carry on there was at least 3 lbw's on the final day which weren't paid one which was hardly appealed. Your batsman forced the umpires hand. The Symonds and Hussey decisions are common to any game of cricket and are split second calls they could have just as easily gone th other way. There is no conspiracy against Indian cricket.......just a bunch of sore losers.
Only those? What about the three howlers to Symonds giving him 3 lives in one inning, nick behind not given in Ponting's case, nick behind not given in Hussey's case in the 2nd inning, Dravid given out without nicking, Ganguly given out on a grassed catch and so on? Notice, I've not mentioned LBWs at all. No there is no conspiracy against Indian cricket, but Australia has gone too far this time. And as for favourable decision I told you the last England series, where Sree was not given out LBW in the dying moments but before that Dravid and Sachin were given out in contentiously. In the second test Cook was given out unfarly but so was Sachin who was robbed of his ton and Ganguly who was batting beautifully at Trentbridge. So we have received favourable decisions but received bad ones in the same match too. This match was extraordinary one where not only the field umpires but even the third umpire erred in favour of only one team. The match referee decided to rule on hearsay and ban the Indian player without evidence, labeling him a racist. These were serious matters which had to be taken care of. Win or loss has nothing to do with it.

>>>>This match was extraordinary one where not only the field umpires but even the third umpire erred in favour of only one team. The match referee decided to rule on hearsay and ban the Indian player without evidence, labeling him a racist. These were serious matters which had to be taken care of. Win or loss has nothing to do with it :thumbs_up:

Chandon's 1:11am Symonda Accusing Harbhajan... comment

Some absolutely brilliant posts by Chandan' date=' Beetle and Andrew ... good discussion[/quote'] Can you do something with the article by Chandon: Symonds Accusing Harbhajan as Homosexual-is not that an Offence? 1:11am It is by far the best piece of writing I have read and it would be unfortunate if it was lost in the middle of this thread. Thanks. dance2%5B1%5D.gif
And its very sad to see how you guys see and play this sport? And it very sad to see that many have forgotten that the only reason anyone cares about the proud tradition of the game is when they loose. Where were all the Indians standing up against the treatment of Symonds in India....nowhere So its open season and guess who is coming off 2nd best.....
how the fuk.. do you? did you visit this site during that incident?

"but Australia has gone too far this time" No conspiracy but Australia has gone too far........this is ridiculous, what the hell did we have to do with the umpiring decisions! Always the victims......poor Indians they have been so hard done by. Why don't we ever see Indian players doing charity work and donating to the sick and underprivileged when they are in this country, all they do is complain about having to pay so much tax which could be better used to grow their own private fortunes. Your so called scum of the earth aussies have always tried to contribute and undertake as much charity work they as they can during their tours of India, set up foundations and structures to help underprivileged Indians, and look at what they get for it!!!!! I'm over you narrow minded people, you speak of being cultured and of sound upbringing but your actions paint a much different picture. I enjoyed this forum for a while but now i've reached a conclusion that Indian fans whilst they have have a great love and tremendous understanding of the game, are racist pure and simple. You have hatred in your hearts for Australians so I wish you all well, and leave you to starting fires, throwing tantrums and whatever else you do. Good luck in Perth Adzamundo

"but Australia has gone too far this time" No conspiracy but Australia has gone too far........this is ridiculous, what the hell did we have to do with the umpiring decisions! Always the victims......poor Indians they have been so hard done by. Why don't we ever see Indian players doing charity work and donating to the sick and underprivileged when they are in this country, all they do is complain about having to pay so much tax which could be better used to grow their own private fortunes. Your so called scum of the earth aussies have always tried to contribute and undertake as much charity work they as they can during their tours of India, set up foundations and structures to help underprivileged Indians, and look at what they get for it!!!!! I'm over you narrow minded people, you speak of being cultured and of sound upbringing but your actions paint a much different picture. I enjoyed this forum for a while but now i've reached a conclusion that Indian fans whilst they have have a great love and tremendous understanding of the game, are racist pure and simple. You have hatred in your hearts for Australians so I wish you all well, and leave you to starting fires, throwing tantrums and whatever else you do. Good luck in Perth Adzamundo
It is sad that without talking to a lot of people and browsing enough around the site, you've reached at that conclusion. There are many of us over here who are great fans of Steve Waugh or Shane Warne or such great players. Unfortunately the present bunch of Australians have done nothing to earn that fanhood here. And what has Ponting done?? If you think he hasn't done anything wrong, obviously the criticisms of this Australian skipper after the Sydney match from almost all quarters of Australia is imaginery? Why don't you try to understand why he is being criticised by all and sundry despite winning a thrilling match and equalling the record feat of consecutive victories? I've tried my best to explain to you, but it seems you are not willing to even think about it, forget trying to understand it!! But if you've reached to a conclusion, all the best!