Let's all laugh at England!!!

Seems like they have taken a page right out of South Africa's playbook - play like Champions in jamodis and group stages only to choke when it matters :hysterical: In WT20 Stokes choked and wasn't able to defend 20+ runs in the final over, and today for all the talk of "Brave England" they seem like they are as soft as they were when the pressure's on.

Naah they aren't gonna win anytime soon and I would cancel the victory parade for WC 2019 if I were ECB :giggle: Maybe there should be a knockout match between England and South Africa to determine who the undisputed king of chokers really are :two_thumbs_up: 

Well England is the ultimate choking side.  I used to be on the South African as chokers bandwagon but looking back England is no less if not worse.England has lost multiple WC finals -  if they made it to the final quite possibly they wouldn't be that bad.

South Africa lost to India - it would have been a competitive match and each team would have equal chance of winning - How is that a choke?

England very highly fav in this game - they are making a number 8 side looking like number 1 and completely forgot how to play the sport -  that is the definition of choke.     On your home pitch,  You lose to a much inferior side -  if that isn't a choke then I don't know what is.