Do you believe in paranormal activities ? Any observed incident/heard stories?

Number

Since I have not observed such abnormal incidents I have little belief that anything like that exists. 

However since childhood I have been hearing about such incidents.

This one I heard last week, my wife's uncle's family were travelling back to home after attending a wedding in a distant village 70-80 kms far from their city. It was quite late, almost past midnight. In the way at some totally quiet part of the road they saw a woman wearing full make-up and traditional dress and walking in unusual manner.

They didn't stop the car there but after moving a few kms ahead told some roadside tea stall's owner which was open, about it and a few other people who were sitting there. The villagers said that that part of the road has only farms alongside it so there is no chance of a woman who could be passing by there to attend some wedding/functions etc. They concluded it was a ghost and they till now can't believe it could be something else.

I have heard a lot of stories where woman wearing make up and good dresses roaming on the road and some passer by stops his vehicle to help her or with some other malicious motive and members of her gang appear out of bushes/trees roadside and then rob the person. 

One incident I can't think of any explanation (if it is true) goes like this.

One of my college friend told me that he was travelling from Delhi to Lucknow with his brother in his brother's car.

At about 2 AM in the night they started feeling sleepy and thought it is better to take 3 4 hours sleep.

There was a wedding function going on in a house roadside, a lot of cars were parked, people were moving in and out of it.

They parked the car there and slept for 3 hours.

When they woke up at 5-5:30 they saw there was nobody out there. No tents, no decoration, no lights just the house which seemed totally abandoned. They got really terrified and left the scene.

Have you ever come across any of such stories ? Do you believe in paranormal incidents like these ? 

Paranormal activities do exist but not in the way shown in the movies, I have personally never experienced any paranormal activity but every thing is made up of energy, and these energy constantly affect your subconscious, so a negative entity could have negative affects on an individual through the spiritual world but I don't think a spirit could manifest in physical form in this 3d world. My understanding of the spirits and ghosts is vastly different from the mainstream view so if you looking from that perspective then no, ghost physically appearing and attacking you doesn't seem like a possibility to me but you never know, you learn something new everyday.