Harbhajan called "obnoxious little weed"

Feed

There is no balance, this is the problem. We are suffering injustice after injustice and all you do is preach appeasment. If we adopted your let it go approach, we will continue to be shafted time and again by umpires, officials and cricket fraternity. We lose games cos of the bias. There is no balanced perspective at the moment. We are getting shafted time and again simple as that!!!!!!
Ok, what injustice are we suffering ? Give me specific instances.
No one is appeasing anyone. This is just some true competitors having a go at each other ,that is all. The players arent there to win a popularity contest. They play hard cricket, things are said on the cricket field. There is nothing wrong with that. Trust me, even worser things have been said on a cricket field before, only, we never come to know of 'em.
I again reteriate that I have nothing against Sledging per se. But my point is against selective punishment of Indians. To say much worse things are said on the field does nothing to solve the problem. Much worse things are said on the field than "Monkey". Yet, the aussies went for Harbhajan. Hayden's sledge of Ishant also constitutes a Level 3 offense, i don't understand why one Level 3 offense is so serious that you need to be banned and another should just be let off! When some one wants to hit you - he doesn't mean it, but when some one allegedly called you a monkey he meant it? why the double standards? they aren't there to win popularity contests - fine - neither are they there to win a sledging contest. True competitors don't say such things against each other. One can still sledge without abusing or threating others. There is no appeasement! give me a break. India drops charges against Hogg, but Aussies still don't do it and even when they agree to downgrade the charges bcos there was no evidence, the go about whinning in the press that BCCI somehow managed to do this & that. After all this, if we remain quite what is the message we send? Continue to provoke and sledge us, we will take them like saints or get fined trying to respond.
Ok' date=' what injustice are we suffering ? Give me specific instances.[/quote'] Symonds abuses Bahjii, admits to instigating Bhajii, and using the F word first, but only Bahjii gets fined. Symonds and Ishant have a spat but only Ishant gets fined. Hayden abuses Bhajii and admits threatening Ishant, both are agsint ICC level 1 & 3 of code of conduct, what is going to happen? Remember when Gavaskar said something about the umpiring ICC was looking to sack him. But Hayden lashes out just hours after ICC asks players to behave but nothing will be done?
Seriously I have had it after sharma fine and now twat hayden saying stuff like this on brisbane radio. :angry_smile: Nothing has changed since we protested of shoking treatment to bhaji in tests and shoking umpiring. 1. all aussie contacts in ipl should be cancelled 2. pull out of tour now. 3. suspend all cricket and political relations with aussies 4. as i said after bhaji racism lies declare war 5. ban donny from ICF
hell yea!!:two_thumbs_up::hysterical:
Seriously I have had it after sharma fine and now twat hayden saying stuff like this on brisbane radio. :angry_smile: Nothing has changed since we protested of shoking treatment to bhaji in tests and shoking umpiring. 1. all aussie contacts in ipl should be cancelled 2. pull out of tour now. 3. suspend all cricket and political relations with aussies 4. as i said after bhaji racism lies declare war 5. ban donny from ICF
:D:D:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
I again reteriate that I have nothing against Sledging per se. But my point is against selective punishment of Indians. To say much worse things are said on the field does nothing to solve the problem. Much worse things are said on the field than "Monkey". Yet, the aussies went for Harbhajan. Hayden's sledge of Ishant also constitutes a Level 3 offense, i don't understand why one Level 3 offense is so serious that you need to be banned and another should just be let off! When some one calls wants to hit you - he doesn't mean it, but when some one allegedly called you a monkey he meant it? why the double standards? they aren't there to win popularity contests - fine - neither are they there to win a sledging contest. True competitors don't say such things against each other. One can still sledge without abusing or threating others. There is no appeasement! give me a break. India drops charges against Hogg, but Aussies still don't do it and even when they agree to downgrade the charges bcos there was no evidence, the go about whinning in the press that BCCI somehow managed to do this & that. After all this, if we remain quite what is the message we send? Continue to provoke and sledge us, we will take them like saints or get fined trying to respond.
You have obviously mis-interpreted level 3 offense reg. causing harm to player/spectator. That clause is valid only for instances like when Afridi hit a spectator with a bat, not when two players on the field call on each other for a duel later on. There is a HUGE difference between joking around with a player on the field, and actually hitting someone or showing serious intent. If it was a level 3 offense, why did you think Hayden openly admitted to it in the press conference ? And India dropping the charge against Hogg was a master-stroke, IMO. It really did turn the tide in our favor, as far as public opinion is concerned. Even a majority of the Aussies dont like the way their players play their cricket. And are we taking this hands down ? No way, we have just written to match referee complaining about provocative Aussie behavior. Yes, our players have been the only ones who have been punished so far, but that doesnt mean we bow down in deference every time a player is fined. IMO, India has not only outplayed Aus on occasions on the cricket field, but they have also won the media and PR war. We have successfully highlighted what kind of bullies Aussies are on the field and public opinion, even amongst Aussies, was in our favor, following the Sydney test. As I said, If we, or for that matter our opposition are to complain to the match referee every time something offensive is said, most of our players' time and fees will go in suspensions. I am sure the Match referee, and the umpires are fully aware of the Aussie behavior, be it Ponting giving that send-off to Bhajji or Symmonds and Hayden having a go at our players.
Why dont you spend some time and read what I have actually written ? When did I "defend" their actions ? IndianRenegade said we must take Hayden to ICC for calling Ishant for fight in the boxing ring. I said that was a bit over the top, that is all.
Why is it OTT? He is calling Ishant for a fight, so he threating ishant physically. Is it not a level three offense? WHy is one Level three offense is a must punish and another is not?
Why is it OTT? He is calling Ishant for a fight, so he threating ishant physically. Is it not a level three offense? WHy is one Level three offense is a must punish and another is not?
Its a comment made in jest mate, no serious intent there. You have obviously not heard of the many encounters between Botham and Ian chappell. Such comments are made on the cricket field all the time. Cant be punishing players for these.
Ok' date=' what injustice are we suffering ? Give me specific instances.[/quote'] 1. Ishant fined for verbals, symonds gets away scott free 2. Ponting send off to bhaji nothing happens, Ishant next game fined. 3. Deness fines india for over appealing and anything else he could think of. Warne and co overappealed for anything for over a decade and still do, nothing happens. 4. Bhaiji racism - aussie word given priority over indian word 5. Shoking bias umpiring cost us test series same happened in 2004 series. 6. Ponting gives a player out umpire just goes along with it 7. Mcgrath abuses Sarwan not even warning to Mcgrath Do you need more?
You guys are nuts. Hayden's comment was purely tongue in cheek' date=' he didn't mean it. Nobody would be stupid enough to say these things seriously. Humorless souls, the lot of you[/quote'] O yes joke when they say it. We should all laugh! If indian says it there would be fines and bans! Thats the problem not what twat hayden said. Athough he does need a slap What about the comments about bhaji is that some funny joke as well were we should all laugh?

aussies are better than us clearly in the mouthing off arena. either we need to get better at yapping or just be like dravid and tendulkar. let barking dogs be, just ignore and do your thing with the bat and ball. i don't think we can stoop down to their level even if we wanted to.

aussies are better than us clearly in the mouthing off arena. either we need to get better at yapping or just be like dravid and tendulkar. let barking dogs be' date=' just ignore and do your thing with the bat and ball. i don't think we can stoop down to their level even if we wanted to.[/quote'] Lets see how they yap in Hindi? And they are not better just umpires/officials let them get away with it. We utter a word get fines/bans
1. Ishant fined for verbals, symonds gets away scott free 2. Ponting send off to bhaji nothing happens, Ishant next game fined. 3. Deness fines india for over appealing and anything else he could think of. Warne and co overappealed for anything for over a decade and still do, nothing happens. 4. Bhaiji racism - aussie word given priority over indian word 5. Shoking bias umpiring cost us test series same happened in 2004 series. 6. Ponting gives a player out umpire just goes along with it 7. Mcgrath abuses Sarwan not even warning to Mcgrath Do you need more?
We'll stick to this series alone, if thats ok with you. With regards to Symmonds and Ishant, do you even know what had transpired ? And Ponting's send-off to Bhajji, I never players arent supposed to give verbal send-offs to batsman anymore. I can distinctly recollect Ishant giving Hayden the "Eff Off" in the 4th match of this series that we won, when we dismissed him. But overall, I do agree, over a period of time, It does seem as though Asian players have gotten the rough end of match-refreeing and White players seem to have gotten away, more often than not.
But overall, I do agree, over a period of time, It does seem as though Asian players have gotten the rough end of match-refreeing and White players seem to have gotten away, more often than not.
So why the hell are you appeasing instead of protesting? If people dont protest in any forms of injustice in the world then injustices go on and on