What a $hit day

umpire

Wanted Kiwis to win, they did not wanted windies to pull it off, they did not wanted mumbai to win, they missed out. I am royals supporter, but wanted MI to win so that Delhi/Chennai stays out. Only good thing was it was gujjus who won the game. Gujju Power.

Wanted Kiwis to win, they did not wanted windies to pull it off, they did not wanted mumbai to win, they missed out. I am royals supporter, but wanted MI to win so that Delhi/Chennai stays out. Only good thing was it was gujjus who won the game. Gujju Power.
haha yeah? New Zealand should have taken Jeetan Patel

I wanted the same three results umpire but none of that happened. I knew that Australia will come back all guns blazing on the final days and Kiwi bowlers would be not so effective under pressure. Yet I wanted Windies and Kiwis to win. The one thing I didn't know was that Mumbai would choke again under pressure. And they did it badly once again. That wide when the 3 was needed of the last ball said it all. Dilhara was nervous like hell. But anyway, the only good news is that Delhi is through and Delhi has a far better team than Mumbai and Chennai. They certainly deserved to qualify for semis. Mumbai needs to reflect how have they lost sooooo many close matches and why do they always snatch a defeat from the jaws of victory. I hope the non semi finalists come back stronger the next season.

If Mumbai are out' date=' I will support RR and DD.[/quote'] Yes. That is the spirit. After-all we all are Indian cricket's fan, aren't we? I was very disappointed when I read how few people have been making fun of so many Indian cricketers. Even if they did so in jest, it was and has been in bad taste. Criticise a player for his bad performance but don't make fun of them. Or that is what I believe. Other people can have different theories but I tell you, in the lack of proper discussion and only mud slinging threads everywhere, one doesn't feel like coming to the forum. I have been certainly put off because of these kind of threads only, here.