breaking news bob woolmer hospitalized

Re: breaking news bob woolmer hospitalized It was a massive heart attack. He was a sitting duck for it. Didn't look well at all this past year. Way too overweight. This emotional shock was just too much for him. Bless him, he was a proud man.

Re: breaking news bob woolmer hospitalized This WC has to be worst in the history of WC :mad: RIP! I smell foul play ?(pure speculation on my part). He seemed to be alright yesterday and said that he would sleep over it and decide about his future etc etc. Feel sorry for his family :Cry:

Re: breaking news bob woolmer hospitalized Just shows how much pressure these guys are under, I bet he had a hard time just like the players yesterday. We the crazy fans are the ones that put them under this type of pressure constantly. This is only a game, and yet we'll call them whatever that comes into our mind sitting on the comfy couches or even better vandalize their homes or burn effigies as if they were criminals of some kind, whenever they fail to meet our expectations.