Cricket ka Dharmayudh

fineleg

perhaps not you, but I have seen pictures where indian cricket fans, if they can even be termed that, had pictures of sachin/sourav/sehwag and were doing poojas - praying for them, perhaps even praying at them i dont need to tell you what happened to those same worshippers when india didn't perform well
Yes, even for Dhoni too, but I'm 100% sure that SRT is God is used as euphemism, heck even foreigners said that he's the God of cricket, I don't know why some idiots just can't see the simple thing. BTW, last time I checked, only fundoos of some special religion get so worked up with using the word God and guess what, all of them are idiots to say the least.

Good, Then you should go speak with them. Not to me.
relax mate, not accusing you in any way just a mere observation these nutter consider not only sachin, but every friggin indian cricketer as a demigod and even go to the lengths of praying to them before important matches if you hold up a picture of "ram" and "sachin", i wouldn't be surprised if they pick sachin as their god

k guys' date=' lets just accept and understand the fact that Fineleg is just plain jealous of Sachin and has this massive inferiority complex that when some of us praise Sachin so much, Finey cannot handle it.[/quote'] More psycho babble from this MM :haha: What next? You the most sane creature in the world? :hatsoff: As I said, by some strange coincidence, I'm not jealous of other famous cricketers or personalities, but only Sachin - kya logic. Super.

More psycho babble from this MM :haha: What next? You the most sane creature in the world? :hatsoff: As I said, by some strange coincidence, I'm not jealous of other famous cricketers or personalities, but only Sachin - kya logic. Super.
Considering how you come to every thread that has something positive to say about Sachin, and complain about we're going "OTT" (I'm afraid you don't know what that means anymore). And, when Salil made a thread on Sachin's dedication, 0 replies. Now you tell me, how his logic is wrong. Don't tell me you didn't post because everyone was going to - here everyone agrees with the original poster and were posting photos and then, you came and said 'Change the title - its wrong' despite the post #1 clearly said don't complain about the title.

^^ hey, just an observation on your signature SRT is allah? careful mate, there might be a fatwa on your head -> we all know how they over react and pick up their knives / pitchforks / meat clevers if you ever mention allah in a post without praising him actually, for our sake, kindly remove it before a jihad is waged on the icf servers bal thackery may also object you calling srt shiva

And' date=' when Salil made a thread on Sachin's dedication, 0 replies. .[/quote'] ^ that thread was just mocking folks, the OP had part of the thread on dedication, the rest of the thread with other posters' followups was just meant to flame.

Expect a bump in the near future should (god forbid) fail in SL in a game or in NZ.
Given how shameless some are, that's just a certainty, every single loss will always be attributed to SRT, I'll bet even after he retires, while others get free passes no matter what they do. And never underestimate the power of ignorance and stupidity.

Considering how you come to every thread that has something positive to say about Sachin' date=' and complain about we're going "OTT" (I'm afraid you don't know what that means anymore). And, when Salil made a thread on Sachin's dedication, 0 replies. Now you tell me, how his logic is wrong. Don't tell me you didn't post because everyone was going to - here everyone agrees with the original poster and were posting photos and then, you came and said 'Change the title - its wrong' despite the post #1 clearly said don't complain about the title.[/quote'] Trust me mate, Fineleg simply CANNOT stand some third person being praised so much, as simple as that.

i put it in to cover a few of the main religions in india. did not want to just post Hindu god.
well, you know how hysterical people get when religion is mentioned for a sample, check out the response page to Pat Condell's videos where in the great mans own words "an army of hysterical biggoted ignoramasus are ready to s**** the contents of their minds into your mailbox" most of his videos draw flak from muslim groups because he's got the balls to expose the extremest islamist issues surfacing in uk, but i expect a similiar type of reaction from extremist hindus had he criticised our religion anyway, this thread got derailed into "love sachin" vs "hate sachin" from like the end of first page

^^ sure mate, do it as you please almighty god -> I wonder how some african pygmie tribes who worship idols / statues would feel when they find out that their "god" is really an indian cricketer? so i suppose this god cant turn water into wine? calling sachin god is so brainless and ridiculous to say the least

I'm just watching one of the Sharjah SRT centuries on TV (video)...so much for fineleg hates SRT...oh wait' date=' i must watch for some poor shots by SRT in that century and post, else some psych doctors here will be disappointed :D[/quote'] As usual, clueless, useless, unrelated nonsense thats got nothing to do with thread. Either you own up and apologize or quite simple STFU from here on.