Calling out: Evil Mod Consortium

h4te

EMC: these are my demands. you either do them as i requested...or, you face the consequences. your choice... to all: after diligent research, the identity of EMC has been found. My crew and I will announce it soon in a grand manner.
Meanwhile, how can I join the h4te crew ?

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!! LIVE PICTURES broadcast from the h4te crew's REVOLT against the EMPIRE; h4te' buddies leading the protest; pakies.jpg h4te himself telling the media, "I IZ HAD ENUFF BRAH. I IZ WANT EQUAL RIGHTZ. YOU THINK I HAZ EQUAL RIGHTZ ? O RLY ? NO, I ONLY HAZ PICTUREZ FROM THARKI THREAD AND PLASTIC SEX TOY. YA RLY. EMC, COME FACE THE WRATH IN MY UNDERPANTZ" inzy.jpg h4te issues official declaration of WAR; _40845913_inzamam.jpg h4te attempts to break into Evil Mod Consortium headquarters, only to have his ass kicked by security; 67592.jpg Failing that, h4te turns on his own crew members; sp7.jpg Other crew members continue protest; 65574.jpg
POST OF THE YEAR :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Meanwhile' date=' how can I join the h4te crew ?[/quote'] :lollypop: or a recommendation from a current h4te crew member. @ predita, please don't associate me & my crew with M********, scumbags, terrorists, and the failure that is the pakistan cricket team.