The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

In layman terms' date=' what exactly are hi-fi non-veg items? :nervous:[/quote'] hi-fi non-veg means red meat i only eat chicken, eggs, fish & sea-food among non-veg items, no hi-fi non-veg for me

How many of you grow vegetable in your backyard or balcony
i have a plant bed prepared but i ended up planting orchids and roses. my grandparents have had a kitchen garden since the beginning of time. when my grandfather worked for the services, he always had a big government issue bungalow with attached gardens that were used to plant vegetables, in particular tomatoes and lady finger.

really ? why
Because the pucking nut jobs will refuse to give you a job, suffocate your education, put restriction upon restriction and hindrance upon hindrance before you get admission to a professional course, demand that you nationalize your women then when you get sick and tired and leave the state - call you a traitor. Pfft.

Because the pucking nut jobs will refuse to give you a job, suffocate your education, put restriction upon restriction and hindrance upon hindrance before you get admission to a professional course, demand that you nationalize your women then when you get sick and tired and leave the state - call you a traitor. Pfft.
Hmm. Speak for yourself or say, Tamil Nadu in specific - because AP hasn't been like that for me. My family has lived in Rayalseema region for 40 years, and apart from minor hindrances, we haven't experienced anything you say. And yes, I'm about as Brahmin as everyone else, and probably one of the most orthodox too. So don't say South India.

Hmm. Speak for yourself or say' date=' Tamil Nadu in specific - because AP hasn't been like that for me. My family has lived in Rayalseema region for 40 years, and apart from minor hindrances, we haven't experienced anything you say. And yes, I'm about as Brahmin as everyone else, and probably one of the most orthodox too. So don't say South India.[/quote'] gra bava Lasagna is goooooooooooooooood! :agree: