Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

Another cricinfo buzz about this blog: Finding humour in rumour The mystery of the "fake IPL player" deepens. Kolkata Knight Riders coach Matthew Mott confirmed the anonymous, eponymous blog has been a talking point within the team, although stopped well short of describing the matter as a distraction. The blogger, whose online following has expanded with each of his 25 entries, insists his work has created a maelstrom within the Knight Riders squad, culminating in a team-wide witch-hunt and a confiscation of laptops. But while admitting to curiosity as to whether the blogger is, as claimed, a member of the team, Mott said the postings were being viewed light-heartedly by the Knight Riders. "It's a bit of a joke in the squad," Mott told Cricinfo. "There is something going on, but I have only read a bit of one (blog entry) on someone else's laptop, so I can't say whether it's close to the mark or just someone making good guesses. It has been raised but at this stage we're treating it with humour. I'd still be interested to know who it is, though." ------------------------------------------------------------------- So KKR team members HAVE read this blog. Other team members would have read it too. What'd be their reaction on the nick names given?

Akash Chopra is a good writer but I don't he has the wits and sense of humor. And I don't think he will risk his career like this. Dada has a lot of friends in media and he has used media to attack his detractors in the past. One of his supporters is Sanjay Jha of Jhakas columns in cricketnext.com. The kind of mudslinging and nick names reminds me of his writings. Probably Dada tells him by phone and he writes it as one of the players to confuse the management.

well fake guy is not even in South Afric "The joker anchoring the show was funny without intending to be so. At least Sandy Baddy Babe has a few tricks up her sleeve to distract the viewer from what she says. But this bloke had absolutely nowhere to hide. And god knows what nasty thing he did to his barber to get such a hair cut. The only saving grace was his really high IQ. He asks Ross Taylor, "Are you happy that your team has lost the toss?". Whatever Taylor answered was certainly not enough as our man whipped out his next thunderbolt: "Are you happy that you are not in the team today?". Dunno what answer he expected..."Yes, mate. Who doesn't want to get paid for just sitting around?" Chang is part of Set Max, why would South African television show Chang?? Why would they show even Mandira Bedi. I think this guy is watching IPL of tv.

One explanation is that he watched Set Max online. They also show an ad in Setmax that you can watch it on your mobile at something.iplt20.com. Surely he wouldn't make such a bad mistake.
That something does not even work. Never. But yes, may be he saw it online....or may be he was around when Mandira was anchoring.