Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

I read all the blogs and i could get some pointers regarding his identity 1. Plays ranji for Kolkatta/Bengal 2. Never played an international game 3. Have atleast a couple of years in Ranji (Probably more) 4. All-rounder 5. Not too young..probably late 20s 6. Havent played a single IPL game Get cracking My guess is Sanjib Sanyal
7.Hes also a huge fan of ganguly so hes a bengali and he plays test cricket.
if so then it must be someone over 30 else why would someone risk his career for this
Or may be its someone who knows that he does not have a career in cricket. May be he knows that this is the highest point in his career and he aspires to become a sports journalist now on. Or may be its actually a reporter who is close enough to the KKR team. But its certainly not someone away from there.
The light's almost fixed now. I will rush back. And guys! A big surprise. I am sending this from the Coach's laptop. The guy roams with a global internet sim card, all charged to Dildo bhaiyya! Haha. Mr. Gavaskar, pls write about this...
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: this is cracking stuff....

names that were mentioned Vinnie Dildo/ Badsaah Dildo -- SRK Kishen Kanhaiyya -- Ravi Shastri Lord Almighty - Ganguly Sheikh of Tweak -- Shane Warne Bevdaa - Jessie Ryder Big Sister - Shilpa Shetty Calypso King - Gayle Mr. Batlivala - Mallaya Prince Charles of Patiala - Yuvi Little Monster - GOD Pedophile Priest - Gilly Little John - Ishant Sharma Kaan Moolo - Sanjay Bangar Appam Chu.tiya - Sobsanthi.. PLs add if i havd missed out any.. and correct any names if i have got it wrong..