SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

This thing is fixed... How else can you explain these things,

• I had Rao Ifthikar for the first 3 matches, retard leaks run as though it was birth right and gains me negative points. I drop him for the 4th match and he turns out to be most economical pakistan bowler in those two matches and also picks up wickets
  • I had Robin Uthappa from the beginning till the end , sala never played a proper inning till the 5th ODI. Even in the 5th ODI , the team management deliberately sent him at no.3 in swinging conditions so that he will get out early and cost my SS score

• I had Shoaib Malik for the first 3 matches and he does squat. I drop for the 4th and 5th one , he opens and scores decent runs in the 4th odi and in the 5th odi , nearly hits a century and takes 5 wickets.
  • 5 of 11 eleven players in my team didnt even play in the 5th match.

As i said ,the whole thing is fixed. People dont give credence to such stupid games anymore. Go do some worthwhile things in your life.

Pain Killer, you are a very, very lucky man. I subbed Tanvir for Sreekanth last night and it very nearly paid off. Sreekanth scored 82 to Tanvir's 95 or whatever it was. You are also lucky that Yuvraj got robbed by the ump - 'cos he was in my team, but not in yours. Your ass is mine. I will reclaim my rightful place in this stupid competition during the test series - when my 'PIMPIN TALIBANI G@ANDBUSTERS XI' steal the prize. 'til then, enjoy your book. The rest of you ? PFFFFFT. You mongs haven't got sh it on me. I could easily call out the gimps who threw a little mutual masturbation party when i finished last in the stupid cricinfo thing (only 'cos i never checked it, you d icks) but i won't bother because i am such a nice guy. SLAPSTICK BOOGIEBOARDERS 4 EVA :two_thumbs_up:

Hey Varun, this is cool! I'm going to be a first time participant on SS for the Test series. However, am trying to figure out the scoring system in plain-speak. You see I'm an IT Manager and hence don't understand code for squat ;) Can you translate that to plainer text like so .. http://fantasy.cricinfo.com/fantasy/fantasyleague/user/scoringpoints.html?game_id=7 Or if you're too busy, I can try it myself, if you let me know if what you have on the first page is the latest updated sheet.

Hey Varun, this is cool! I'm going to be a first time participant on SS for the Test series. However, am trying to figure out the scoring system in plain-speak. You see I'm an IT Manager and hence don't understand code for squat ;) Can you translate that to plainer text like so .. http://fantasy.cricinfo.com/fantasy/fantasyleague/user/scoringpoints.html?game_id=7 Or if you're too busy, I can try it myself, if you let me know if what you have on the first page is the latest updated sheet.
You IT Managers and your nagging :P Yes the first page is the latest sheet. If you can rewrite it in a more readable format that'll be great, or I'll do it when I get time

UPDATE ! Please feel free to add your teams for competitions that you could not enter earlier and that have already started ! Note that you will start at 0 to begin with. So you will see a lot of negative substitution points to subtract the points of the people that you added and it will keep you at 0 Also note that immediately after you create your team, you will fall back to the default "substitution method" which costs 50 points per substitution.

Varun / Rajeev / Other mods, Yaar today i saw SS and found Pak and Bang missing from SS... Why bhailog :((... i was coming 2nd and hoped to come 1st to recv. some $$$ from ICF and few from my rich friends... :D

Varun / Rajeev / Other mods, Yaar today i saw SS and found Pak and Bang missing from SS... Why bhailog :((... i was coming 2nd and hoped to come 1st to recv. some $$$ from ICF and few from my rich friends... :D
Ouch, I explained it in another thread. An extra feature was requested by some posters for the SuperSelector, and while trying out the feature on the Pakistan-Bangladesh SS, it threw an error and ended up deleting the whole SS.. :(( PS: $10,000 being sent to you as a consolation prize :teeth_smile:
Ouch, I explained it in another thread. An extra feature was requested by some posters for the SuperSelector, and while trying out the feature on the Pakistan-Bangladesh SS, it threw an error and ended up deleting the whole SS.. :(( PS: $10,000 being sent to you as a consolation prize :teeth_smile:
Sry i didn't see the other thread , no issues yaar ... But i got only $10 as a consolation prize.... u said u have been send $10000 ... but i received only $10... khoon pasine ke kamayee hai biduu...Gareeb ke saath inta badaa mazaak...:((:((