I told u so moment: Southern thailand will bring shariah law

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
Thai junta may allow Shariah in south Critical mass achieved and shariah separatism comes to the fore. Mind you population here in thailand is less than 10% but since they are majority buddhist critical mass is less. My fact based theory once again vindicated. Quite contrasting behaviour to this is nearby Malaysia where people are living not under secular regime like thailand but under semi-shariah regime without any complains. There is no blood-shed on in the face of institutionalized two tier system It's time now psec-jirga around the world takes its head out of sand and smells the coffee. God knows how psec brigade explain these things away.

Re: I told u so moment: Southern thailand will bring shariah law Don't take it personally aqua....but it is a fact in this context ...you can count the muslim majority secular countries on your finger tips ... It is a fact that the moment muslims are in majority ...they get or fight for sharia laws in varying forms and degrees with no regard for the people of the minority religion ...its happened before and it will happen again because it has religious sanction . you may argue that the minorities are well looked after in some of these countries...but that is besides the point ....no one and no one has the right to impose their religious laws on others....and even if the laws are not applicable to the minorities...it is insulting to be told that the country is a certain religion country.It is sad but true ..... Don't take it personally...every religion has weakness and so do the people following the religion.....and i mean every religion.... The first step is to accept that there is a problem with religion and the people (again all religion)...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: I told u so moment: Southern thailand will bring shariah law Don't take it personally...every religion has weakness and so do the people following the religion.....and i mean every religion.... The first step is to accept that there is a problem with religion and the people (again all religion)... This part needs to be reemphasized.. Well said ..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: I told u so moment: Southern thailand will bring shariah law

Actually DR.... i kinda predicted this moment too... a book and a warrior - can make beasts out of humans....
Oke partner in crime :-)

Guest dada_rocks

this is as sure as the Event of Sunrise ...
May be even more than that... Look at this gentleman socalled scholar well respected great Zaakir Naik justifying this inherent intolerance by some weird logic which any honest person no matter how moronic would find difficult to swallow. his logic is since islam is 2+2=4 and rest are 2+2=3 hence in muslim majority country public preaching of other religion is not allowed Here is why apostacy deserves death again same scholar and revered gentleman Zaakir NAik. Mind you this guy is considered moderate face

Re: I told u so moment: Southern thailand will bring shariah law A lot of thought's gone into that post Radhika, good stuff. We in this part of the world have absolutely no clue about the shria or whatever law. I need to look around and learn a bit more about the religious side of things. I deliberately have turned behind on anything that is religious so far. Lack of interest or lack of religious roots perhaps is the reason. :tired:

A lot of thought's gone into that post Radhika' date=' good stuff. We in this part of the world have absolutely no clue about the shria or whatever law. I need to look around and learn a bit more about the religious side of things. I deliberately have turned behind on anything that is religious so far. Lack of interest or lack of religious roots perhaps is the reason. :tired:[/quote'] Goodness, Ravi! I swear that's just about a perfect description of myself as well! I do pray, but am not religious, if you know what I mean.

BTW, Aqua is a really good sport, to listen to the other POV so reasonably. Hats off to the lass!
Well said ! Some of the Islam-related subjects of discussion on this forum have been controversial and on some occasions, even downright provocative but Aqua has been able to listen and get her point across without resorting to the usual bakwaas you see from MB jehadis. You've really got my rEZpEKt now, Aqua...:wtg: keep posting

A lot of thought's gone into that post Radhika' date=' good stuff. We in this part of the world have absolutely no clue about the shria or whatever law. I need to look around and learn a bit more about the religious side of things. I deliberately have turned behind on anything that is religious so far. Lack of interest or lack of religious roots perhaps is the reason. :tired:[/quote'] Goodness, Ravi! I swear that's just about a perfect description of myself as well! I do pray, but am not religious, if you know what I mean.
Yup same here I?ve never been religious. Brought up along side kids that hardly knew anything about their respective religion. Churches work only about 1/2 - 1 hour on a Christmas day, there is one hindu temple for the entire City I've never been to and I have no clue if there is a Muslim praying place here at all. In surroundings such as this it's all but natural my religious knowledge is very minimal and quite naturally you don't see me commenting in threads that have religious flavour.

Re: I told u so moment: Southern thailand will bring shariah law I don't feel the need to be too politically correct when it comes to religion because i can look at my own religion, point out the defects .....and accept those as deficiencies and exclude them from my life .....

Re: I told u so moment: Southern thailand will bring shariah law I do agree aqua is a good sport....and i do hope i do not offend her when i give my opinion.....but i would rather she accept me for my view and i don't have to resort to hypocrisy to gain her friendship ......... Ido hope she understands that its not just her religion .....i can find faults with mine too and may be a few others too..... :hic:

Re: I told u so moment: Southern thailand will bring shariah law I second tht opinion.... Aqua really has earned my respect too, by being civil and most indian muslims are for tht matter, including Sooda.....it is only the neighboring trash, who identify themselves with Arabs, when they are not that stir up all kinds of stench..... but i hope, she also understands, my viewpoints arise out of a lot of different things and it will be difficult for me to act like there are no differences...