Mumbai Indians

And the Bambis???????? Ghanta hilaaya. Sapne se uth ke Thackeray ko Good Morning bolne. :finger::finger:
Umm, decide which of the southie team you're gonna support and then I can pick on you :phehehe:. F'cken bandwagoner :muhaha:

Mumbai Indians sign R Sathish

Mumbai: Mumbai Indians have inducted Tamil Nadu’s batting all-rounder R. Sathish into their Indian Premier League squad for the 2010 season. Appreciative of the opportunity provided to him by the Mumbai Indians management, Rajagopal Sathish promises to put in his best efforts to live up to their expectations. This middle-order batsman believes this IPL opportunity to be the best thing to happen to his career. “I want to make optimum use of the chance. I believe a good performance in the tournament will transform into reality my dream to play for the country,” the engineering graduate told The Hindu. “I am in a team captained by batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar. To me, he is the God of cricket and playing with him is dream come true,” added Sathish, who also bowls right-arm medium pace. The presence of Robin Singh as the Mumbai Indians’ coach would make him feel comfortable, the dashing batsman said. An agile fielder, Sathish is also looking forward to sharpening his ability under Jonty Rhodes, the MI fielding coach. “Fielding is one aspect that is being given due importance in all formats of the game. I am looking forward to working with Jonty, a fielding legend,” he said.

As Don S posted, Sathish is my eldest bro's friend. From what I have heard of him, he is a very down to earth guy who keeps things to himself. Infact my cricket coach(@school) used to tell a lot of stories about him. A couple of guys from my hometown were touted to make it big - Sathish along with one Haroon Badsha(those who played @ corporate level in TN circles wud know this WK-batsman) .Unfortunately Badsha faded away but Sathish went on to represent TN and Assam in the Ranjis. It will be nice to see him do well...playing alongside GOD must be a wow feeling for him.