Ebay experience??

veer

Re: Ebay experience?? not a big deal if you are a seller. people have to pay first before you ship. as a buyer you have to look for ratings of the seller before placing bids. i have bought and sold and havent had any problems so far. they also have a formal dispute resolution, etc. it is about as good as it gets, imo.

Re: Ebay experience?? You won't have a rating Veer but people will still go ahead and buy if your trade is interesting. There are enough buyers out there so you will find a buyer as long as you are not selling jockey underwear or a Land Rover. :wtg:

Re: Ebay experience?? Adi I will catch you on msn.. I have netgear Router and seagate 160 GB hard drive.. router selling for $60 -- (market price 79.99 + Tax) hard drive selling for $80 - (market price 109.99 + Tax) Brand new items... I will pay for shipping.. I will put it on ebay in January once I get money for erebates.. but offer is open for ICFers..

Re: Ebay experience??

ohhh but if i am a first time seller then what happens to my rating?
as long you don't have negative rating you should be ok. like ravi said, the product has to be appealing. but if you are a seasoned seller, buyers will look for your rating and feedback received from various buyers before deciding to bid on your item. btw, you can also click on the completed listings checkbox on the left to see items like yours which were recently sold (of course by typing your item name in the search box) to determine a good price to list your items for.

Re: Ebay experience??

hahahhaa... i was thinking of asking yoda, ravi and adi to give me some good reviews that can boost up my gujju giri.. :lmao:
I don't think you can give reviews/feedback unless you are involved in a transaction. No, I am not buying a $4 router for $50. :lol: