Baabul...

Captain of Bhangra

Biggest load of shit I've ever had to sit through. I purposefully necked half a bottle of Bacardi to ease me in to it, and that wasn't enough... It was more entertaining when I was walking in, I pointed at the ticket guy and sang 'OH, MONTY, MONTY!, MONTY, MONTY, MONTY, MONTY, PANESAR!' (he was the spitting image of him)... Anyway, the best bit in the film was when Salman Khan got run over and then slowly, painfully, passed away in hospital. It feels better if you imagine it's really happening to the actor... Whoever couldn't see that from that very second the car hit him, that John Abraham would get Rani Mukherjee, is not as experienced at watching trashy shit films like these as I am...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Baabul...

Anyway, the best bit in the film was when Salman Khan got run over and then slowly, painfully, passed away in hospital. It feels better if you imagine it's really happening to the actor...
This bit reminds me of my under-grad days , I remember whole batch visiting a theatre to watch the movie Rajkumar.. Boy movie was so bloody boring after soemtiem whenver the villain halaku character used to hit hero Anil Kapoor we all used to chant in unision .. "maro sale ko halako bhai".. Got to say felt so sorry afterwards for few family who were so religiously watching the movie.. Having said this; so u visited movie theatre to watch movie , well u are guilty as charged and hence deserve it :hic: