Dada Rocks first one to 2000 posts

King

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Dada Rocks first one to 2000 posts

Give him Inzi's bat because his favorite team seems to be Pakistan.
I don't want to change geography of my face while trying to play spinners.. so thanks but no thanks..

Guest dada_rocks

I think he would have prefered the Dada bat :flux:
BOss DADA's bat is more valuabale hopefully will be getting after 10000 mark :wtg:

I don't want to change geography of my face while trying to play spinners.. so thanks but no thanks..
oh so you have finally figured out that a person can lose his balance while playing a sweep shot against the spinners.... :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

oh so you have finally figured out that a person can lose his balance while playing a sweep shot against the spinners.... :wtg:
Nope that's for ur digestion pal noone can fall on his face whille playign sweep shot. front fott planted forwards it will most certainly need extenal torque to make that happen.. I suppose Gilly helped him from behind :lmao: besides let us say it happens do u still think this is some kind of routine.. can you point me out this humiliating thing happening to few batsmen of class........ :wtg: