Mosque near ground zero

Clarke

yo paki ****er...the tribute where ever it is given is given to all the dead ..except the terrorists. Why do you think muslims among the dead need special tribute ? unless ofcourse by the fine young gentlemen you mean mo. atta and his homies...they get their tribute in af-pak region' date=' where you seem to be posting from.[/quote'] Now read his last line again...i thought what he said was funny and sarcastic

This is precisely the reason why no temple construction has been permitted anywhere near the site of the Babri masjid. Decisions can't be always made with pure logic when it involves the masses, sometimes you do have to take public sentiment into account. No system of governance can go against that.
Public sentiments need to be taken into account yes' date=' but only if they are reasonable. The situation is not comparable to Babri Masjid cause religion was the main issue there, whereas terrorism is the main issue here, not Islam.[/quote'] Gunner, there exists a foundation of the temple very close to the disputed site. The case has been in court for years and if there is sufficient evidence as per the existence of a temple before Babar, the temple may be sanctioned. Yoda is correct, the issue here is different, but i will disagree with him on public sentiment. For sake of comparison, would one build a British embassy or any other official building with the union jack flying high right next to Jallianwala Bagh or Cellular Jail ? I guess not.

Christians like to spread and convert as well. The more hatred people show towards moderate Muslims, the more extreme ones we will create in the future, it is like adding fuel to the fire.
So we should appease them? Bow to all their demands? Let them build mosque after mosque? As of course we don't want to upset them and radicalise the moderates! Do you not accept that the mass mosque building muslims do and try to do is all with a certain agenda to spread islam?

So we should appease them? Bow to all their demands? Let them build mosque after mosque? As of course we don't want to upset them and radicalise the moderates! Do you not accept that the mass mosque building muslims do and try to do is all with a certain agenda to spread islam?
No i don't accept that... The area where i live in NY has so many hindu temple and very few muslim temples...

I am not talking about them building Mosque after Mosque. I am talking about this particular controversy. Here is a quote from the article which kind of explains my pov better.
"I think it's the right thing to do," said Marvin Bethea, who was a paramedic at ground zero. "I lost 16 friends down there. But Muslims also got killed on 9/11. It would be a good sign of faith that we're not condemning all Muslims and that the Muslims who did this happened to be extremists. As a black man, I know what it's like to be discriminated against when you haven't done anything."

Guest Gunner
I am not talking about them building Mosque after Mosque. I am talking about this particular controversy. Here is a quote from the article which kind of explains my pov better.
You are missing the point. I personally do not believe that all muslims are terrorists nor am I saying that mosques should not be built. That would amount to discrimination against the many for the acts of a few. What I am saying is building a mosque there is not going to be seen in a good light and will be needlessly provocative. The general mass is not as understanding as your or me and will never be.

^ Do you live near Ground Zero?
wtf? of course not if i woud b living there den i wouldnt b here :hysterical:...and yea but wen i came to NY i use to live in manhattan and omg that place was f**king awesom use to go like every midnight to see the world trade center wit my uncle ( not to blow it up ok lol)..funny thing is when i came to usa first time my dad showed me that building n said u kno sumday i will take u guys there it is the tallest building :hatsoff:

wtf? of course not if i woud b living there den i wouldnt b here :hysterical:...and yea but wen i came to NY i use to live in manhattan and omg that place was f**king awesom use to go like every midnight to see the world trade center wit my uncle ( not to blow it up ok lol)..funny thing is when i came to usa first time my dad showed me that building n said u kno sumday i will take u guys there it is the tallest building :hatsoff:
translation?

When will Saudi Arabia allow other religions to build temple or church ?

When his country does not allow other religions to build temple or mosque' date=' then who is he to demand construction of mosque in USA.[/quote'] Who are you to tell him what he should or shouldn't demand and where exactly did he demand mosques should be built in the USA. All he said was the place where he lives has more Hindu temples and less mosques :dontknow:

Who are you to tell him what he should or shouldn't demand and where exactly did he demand mosques should be built in the USA. All he said was the place where he lives has more Hindu temples and less mosques :dontknow:
Didn't he justify construction of mosque ? And there are also some places in US where there are mosques and no temple.

So when you are in majority' date=' declare yourself a islamic country and when in minority cry how you are victimized . Bloody hypocrites.[/quote'] Bingo. And of course the PC brigade jump up and down and buy in to the victimization rubbish. But stay eerily silent on suppresion in islamic nations