Anyone come across this video?

King

Pretty damning the video. I know there is always two sides to a story and am sure the Hindus may have gone through enough troubles too but the video is quite an evidence of the religion tearing communities apart. Some of the speeches are pretty provocative. I'm quite sure the Muslim leaders will pretty much be doing similarly to provoke their followers too. You can't see this on a daily basis in India though. I've visited India recently and no way can you feel there is so much tension as the video shows. Like to draw you guys attention to this video and would be keen to hear your comments.

Re: Anyone come across this video? I would like to see these same people interview those Hindu children who lost their families and relatives in riots and bomb blasts. They portray Hindus as being represented by the VHP, then by the same token - i suppose we can easily tar all Muslims with the Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid's brush. The scumbags who produce and direct such biased documentaries don't do anything to help Indian society; in fact they only contribute to exacerbating the animosities which exist between the two factions. It's best that people ignore such sh*t and simply get on with their lives.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Anyone come across this video? this is nothing laloojee distrbited morethan 20000 cds in comarison to that this is nothing.. i have seen that one.. evrytime ec used to grab some usual alibi used to be it's not his party and story never went beyond patna press unlike what u see in latest cd tamasha of bjp which refuses to leave front page

Re: Anyone come across this video? Just to put it in perspective Ravi. I as a KP find the video sad on a human level but not in the context of Hindu Vs Muslim argument. Trust me I hate Hindu politicians as much as pseudo sec politicians. The fact is that if Islam comes to power in India then these P-sec folks will not be able to make any such documentaries.

I haven't seen any or many documentary made by these P-Sec on KPs. When it comes to KP suffering the P-Sec folks stay silent and the unspoken logic seems to be "sh*t happens" :wall:

Re: Anyone come across this video? GKD.. I agree.. .I hate those P-Sec guys... I feel as much for KP.. Trouble is its been ignored for decades and here in 3-4 years you see DVDs are circulated, web sites made. But despite all that... whatever you see.. i dont believe that Hindu's did all that. Kuchh bhi ho jayy... you cant justify this yaar....I am sure wont be able to eat my dinner tonight. My problem is the way Gandhiji is treated by these people. It would take whole life for us to ustand what Gandhiji taught us. If we take tuff stand against all those jihadis who did lot of things in Gujrath and Mumbai and start more on preventive measure rather than end up with another Gujrath it will be better for our society. I have no words to say... they should all be punished yaar. However big that person is.. but who will do that.. they are ruling there. We are justifying wrong thing if we support something like this. We will be one like normal muslims who some how or the other support these jihadis. And we dont want to do that.. If I go back to india, which I will, I will never vote for this party in my entire life. I dont vote for congress anyways.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Anyone come across this video? I know it sounds callous but langaugeof peace has been experimented for centuries it doesn't work. Heck even a person like Gandhi resigned and made that fateful statment of "hindus are cowards muslims are bullies" in complete despair, what do u expect from general illiterate masses. Muslims non-muslims can't coexist peacefully they never have they never will unless non-muslims resign to dhimmi state that's how it's in each and every of muslim-majority country. This is not my assessment it's B R Ambedkar's observation which is fully consistent with naked fact. Peace can come if rest of the public accepts the second class citizenship. What pure dhimmihood means. well here is the bloated list how it use to be in India (intiator of this crap is Khilji and it continued uniterrupted whenever and wherever their writ was valid, with little hiatus during akbar's reign). Everyone knows Jazya well that is just the tip of the iceberg. Origin of all this is alberuni's writings. Read Alberuni's India if u are intersted in more details. For Hindus (1)They are not to build any new places of worship. (2) they are not to repair any old places of worship which incidentally have been destroyed by muslims [ some secular messiha here finds faults with indian govt for dilapidaed state of millions of temples and other ciultural heritage] (3)They are not to prevent muslim travellers from staying in their place of worship. (4)They are to entertain for three days any muslim who wants to stay in their homes, and for a longer period if he falls ill (5) they are not to harbour any hostility or give aid and comfort to hostile elements (6) they are not to prevent anyone of them from getting converted to islam (7)they have to show respect to every muslim (8)they have to allow muslims to participate in their private meetings (9)they are not to dress like muslims (10)They are not to dress like muslims (11) they are not to ride on horses with saddle and bridle (12) they are not to possess arms (13)They are not to wear signet rings and seals on their fingers (14)They are not to sell or drink liquor (15)They are to wear a distincitive dress, which shows their inferior status and separates them from muslims (16)They are not to propagate their customs and usages among muslims (17)They are not to build their houses in the neighbourhood of muslims [secular messiha todaay wonder why their is stark division of muslim and hindu dwellings everywhere in india, it's their own doing sir] (18)they are not to bring their dead near graveyards of muslims ( I katihaar bihar where 60% population is muslim this unwritetn rule is in place even today) (19)they are not to observe their religious practices publicly or mourn their dead loudly (20) they are not to buy muslim slaves Point to note even today each and every muslim country soe or all of these have in place. When u point this out the meaningless baseless tirade u get to hear there are bad apple in every religion. These folks don;t see any differen between a bad apple in its individual capcity and a state sponsored sanctioned law. I have asked them naytimes produce me one muslim majority state which passes as fair even in theory and also provide me one non-muslim majority state whihc has sanctioned any kind of selective religious persecution. Every time these psec chmpions leave the scene but they never tire vomitting same vacuuous defence with likes like "there are bad apples everywhere" pukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Anyone come across this video?

Just to put it in perspective Ravi. I as a KP find the video sad on a human level but not in the context of Hindu Vs Muslim argument. Trust me I hate Hindu politicians as much as pseudo sec politicians. The fact is that if Islam comes to power in India then these P-sec folks will not be able to make any such documentaries.
I haven't seen any or many documentary made by these P-Sec on KPs. When it comes to KP suffering the P-Sec folks stay silent and the unspoken logic seems to be "sh*t happens" :wall:
Sad truly sad :Cry: There is so much misery in this world all because of religion. I think all religions should be banned from the world, the world will then be a good place to live in.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Anyone come across this video?

Sad truly sad There is so much misery in this world all because of religion. I think all religions should be banned from the world, the world will then be a good place to live in. _________________
You got my vote of confidence.. if people find it too much then no public display of anything religious do whatver u have to do in confines of ur house. i stopped going to the local temple when priest was mobilizing money for elctronically controlled automatic curtain for pooja dwar.. I felt like shoutingat the pujari: are u bloogy handicapped.. $10000 for a blody curtain while for instance a project why is fighting with fund scarcity for teaching street kids .. btw his logic was that local gurudwara and mosque has all kind of fancy gadgets installed.. so we are not averse to keeping up with lees concept even in matters of religion..