College football 2010

Texy

NFL = bunch of big pussies hiding behind a tonne of padding and helmets :giggle: Its cringeworthy............i watched couple of games and its phucken slower them golf :banghead: I liked the setup and tactics but there is absolutely no flow........:headshake: Im not trying to hijack your thread and beetch about it.........but come on :icflove:

NFL = bunch of big pussies hiding behind a tonne of padding and helmets :giggle: Its cringeworthy............i watched couple of games and its phucken slower them golf :banghead: I liked the setup and tactics but there is absolutely no flow........:headshake: Im not trying to hijack your thread and beetch about it.........but come on :icflove:
multiple fail.this is about college football.these guys are not pussies.there have been 900 (injured reserved)-thats means they are out of the season(mostly because of broken bones) in the last 7 years.its the most violent team sports out there..indians either love football or hate it.

multiple fail.this is about college football.these guys are not pussies.there have been 900 (injured reserved)-thats means they are out of the season(mostly because of broken bones) in the last 7 years.its the most violent team sports out there..indians either love football or hate it.
Rugby Union/League over NFL for me Oz desi :icflove: