Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

If you call a language crappy at least get the example words right.:finger: Food is spicy as opposed to being bland. :dontknow: Coming to sports VVS, Saina enough said. Tollywood is as good as Bollywood. They both suck.:cantstop:
Sports: ever heard of Major Dhyan Chand :adore: :adore: some others are Vijendar Kumar, Sushil Kumar, Akhil Kumar, Abhinav Bindra, Jaspal Rana, Samresh Jung, KD Singh "Babu" and many, many other players of the Indian hockey teams which used to win Gold medals in Olympics. Films: there is'nt even an argument here - Bollywood is much better than Tollywood. Food: North Indian food is considered the most tasty in India (North Indian dishes like Tandoori chicken are so famous that its called national dish of Britain :haha:) Politics: A majority of India's Prime Ministers come from North India (Jawaharlal Nehru, , Lal Bahadur Shastri, Gulzarilal Nanda, Indira Ganghi, Rajiv Gandhi, Chandrashekhar, VP Singh, Charan Singh, AB Vajpayee).

Sports: ever heard of Major Dhyan Chand :adore: :adore: some others are Vijendar Kumar, Sushil Kumar, Akhil Kumar, Abhinav Bindra, Jaspal Rana, Samresh Jung, KD Singh "Babu" and many, many other players of the Indian hockey teams which used to win Gold medals in Olympics. Films: there is'nt even an argument here - Bollywood is much better than Tollywood. Food: North Indian food is considered the most tasty in India (North Indian dishes like Tandoori chicken are so famous that its called national dish of Britain :haha:) Politics: A majority of India's Prime Ministers come from North India (Jawaharlal Nehru, , Lal Bahadur Shastri, Gulzarilal Nanda, Indira Ganghi, Rajiv Gandhi, Chandrashekhar, VP Singh, Charan Singh, AB Vajpayee).
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove: Your turn my southie bros :dance::popcorn:

@flamy' date=' ok, then I stand corrected.[/quote'] You :fail: and :yousuck: How about a reply like "Who the **** cares whether it's Telugu or Tamil, they both sound the same and both equally suck." Thats not my personal opinion, but I am just suggesting a more intelligent way of constructive argument. :popcorn:

that is sooo not true ... South Indian Food is much more than idli dosa bisibelebath ... you must eat at a traditional south Indian family before you decide ... a lot of it simply cant be made in North India. :--D
....and Hyderabadi Biryani owns any edible thing on this planet.:icflove:

Thats exactly what I was thinking:omg: :five:
To which the southies may reply: "Of course thats what you think you arrogant and ignorant northie. You guys think Bhangra is a form of music, how will you understand Karnataki? And you cant even say the alphabets of your own language in order, forget about understanding the difference between Telugu and Tamil." Again, thats not my opinion, I am just suggesting an intelligent and constructive way of arguments. :popcorn:

Guys, there are 4 different cultures n languages in south india. Telugu, kannada, tamil, malyalam languages in the states of andhra pradesh, karnataka, tamilnadu n kerala. There are lots of differences in people of these states tht northies obviously dont understand. Regarding famous personalities, i would name a few frm tamilnadu- ar rehman, v anand, koneru humpy, kamal hassan, rajnikant, prabhudeva...

that is sooo not true ... South Indian Food is much more than idli dosa bisibelebath ... you must eat at a traditional south Indian family before you decide ... a lot of it simply cant be made in North India. :--D
I've had plenty of South Indian food but I found most of it a bit bland (maybe its because I'm used to eating a bit too spicy in North). There is soooo much variety in North Indian food that no other cuisine can compete with it.

Guys, there are 4 different cultures n languages in south india. Telugu, kannada, tamil, malyalam languages in the states of andhra pradesh, karnataka, tamilnadu n kerala. There are lots of differences in people of these states tht northies obviously dont understand. Regarding famous personalities, i would name a few frm tamilnadu- ar rehman, v anand, koneru humpy, kamal hassan, rajnikant, prabhudeva...
What's wrong with all the northies? I smell something fishy? :nervous: edit: which part of TN is Koneru Humpy from? :|

:fail: all southies are madrasis :headshake:

bhai if you ever come to Lucknow' date=' just taste the Biryani there - I can guarantee that you'll completely forget the Hydrabadi biryani.[/quote'] A quick google shows Lucknowi Biryani is Pakka Biryani. Pukka Biryani, my friend, is not even real biryani, its pure crap. :finger:

A quick google shows Lucknowi Biryani is Pakka Biryani. Pukka Biryani' date=' my friend, is not even real biryani, its pure crap. :finger:[/quote'] thats means this is the first time you've heard of the Lucknawi Biryani.......forst taste it and then tell me which is better :finger:

What's wrong with all the northies? I smell something fishy? :nervous: edit: which part of TN is Koneru Humpy from? :|
Sorry man, Humpy frm AP. So, AP has produced vvs, narasimha roa, humpy, sania mirza, malleshvari?? Apart frm 20% iitians But saina is frm haryana i think, she only trains here in hyd.