Match thread creation for India's WC matches

The Outsider

Looks like I will get the world cup opener versus bangladesh . Outy bhaiya' date=' final names announce kardo.[/quote'] Give it some more time, so more people can respond. BTW, in case of multiple requests for the same match what do you guys suggest - I was thinking home ground consideration and previous W/L ratio could be used to prioritize?

Give it some more time, so more people can respond. BTW, in case of multiple requests for the same match what do you guys suggest - I was thinking home ground consideration and previous W/L ratio could be used to prioritize?
Okies. Btw I have never opened a match thread. But my luck is pretty good.

INDIA VS ENGLAND --- EDEN GARDENS....I want this baby---- SUN Feb 27 ----- 11th Match' date= Grp B
Thread for India vs England @ Eden on 27th feb
:popcorn: I got a suggestion, in such scenarios where more than one person is willing to do the "honors" - We should go for a poll! Ask rest of the ICF brethren to vote away. It will be interesting and justice for all. PS: There is no way texy is winning a poll :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:popcorn: I got a suggestion, in such scenarios where more than one person is willing to do the "honors" - We should go for a poll! Ask rest of the ICF brethren to vote away. It will be interesting and justice for all. PS: There is no way texy is winning a poll :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
That would be very biased beetch :aetsch: On a serious note, bidding is welcome, and its a World Cup match thread and not any other ordinary thread got it

That would be very biased beetch :aetsch: On a serious note, bidding is welcome, and its a World Cup match thread and not any other ordinary thread got it
How can that be biased beech :finger: You have the moolah you stole from those whole played that SBL shyte, but what about those who don't and the n00bs. :((