Zaheer khan vs kapil dev???

don_corleone840

I think in my mind there is no doubt that zak is our greatest ever pacer. Now overtaking the great kapil dev! As zk has sustained his brilliant form for a sustained period of time now and has played key part in worldcup.Zaheer has reached the stage when the opposition batsmen worry about him in all forms of the game and in all conditions. He can pick up wickets with the new ball as well as the old ball, he can reverse the ball and hence he can bowl well on flat tracks in the sub-contient.

Why is this thread in Chit Chat. :hmmm: BTW my next thread idea would be Sachin Tendulkar vs Maharajah Ranjitsinhji. Ranjitsinhji is also regarded as one of the greatest batsmen of all time. You might also add Duleepsinhji to the list. :D

Its been a privilege to see Zak evolve into a great bowler in last 3-4 years,I remember during our Pak tour 2006,he was overweight and things were looking bleak for him.But one county season and he returned to side later that year against SA and he hasnt looked back.Wat a tremendous bowler.Definately our 2nd best seamer.