Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion

Sooda

Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Ishanth Sharma
    • Sreesanth
    • R.P Singh

Anybody who has watched cricket for a decent number of years would know that it is foolish to write off a team after 2 defeats, irrespective of how severe they were. This is the same team under the same captain that was written off disdainfully after the T20 WC and Champions Trophy in 2009. We all know what happened after that. I'm the last one to make excuses but the bottom line is that we did not have a full strength teamnd it bloody well makes a difference. All that talk of bench strength and over dependence on a few players is just absolute shyte. Injuries affect any top team even during their best form. How does one expect to play with only 3 bowlers in 2 consecutive tests against a spirited team in their very own backyard? And all that crap about getting used to the environment with what you have just makes for good reading/motivational talk, they are human beings and not freaking chameleons for crying out loud. We've not been good enough, get over it. It is a new game, new test and we have quite a few of our key players back so let's see what pans out now. Let's do a Perth here, boys. Come on.

if rp is available for selection, he should be in the xi ahead of ishant being a left-armer, he'd provide variety and accuracy i just hope he won't succumb to the pressure of a comeback performance, he only needs to pitch the ball in the right areas
Ishant has 9 wickets in this series in 2 tests and you are leaving him for RP who has not played a test for the last 2 years and has not played an FC game since January or February. I do not want to see Dhoni bowling again.