Tips from blue panther to get girl friend....

Blue Panther

Allright man, Here we go: 11. Girls are not attracted to wussies. So dont be a wussie. A wussie is a guy who can't take decisions by himself, who is not confident of himself. I have got plenty of examples in my office for wussies. A Wussy is a guy who gives away his power to women, and surrenders to women. Always keep ur chin up even when she scolds u, It will give an impression that u r not scared of her one bit. 12. Try to demonstrate quality of a leader. A leader is the one who takes decision and follows it without waiting for other's approval. So the next time be a leader. not a wussie. 13. Jealousy is an another powerfull tool to get girls man, When a girl knows u can get girls without much effort, then she is naturally attracted to u. Because women are naturally very competitive. 14.When a woman says "i need more time to to think about u, then u should probably leave her because she is not attracted towards u. 15. When u r talking to a girl on the phone, u should know when to cut the call,u should cut the call when it is getting very interesting. the idea is to leave her when she wants to talk to u more. This will keep excitement alive and the girl would be expecting your call desperately. 16. Try to improve body langauge. Girls can easily read your body langauge. When u r talking to a girl, lift ur chest, lean backwards. I have found girls dont like boys leaning forward. I have plenty in stock man. Share it with ya all laterz.... GN.
Brb folks....:two_thumbs_up:

@blue panther' date=' do u know any girls in delhi/ncr region. plz help me in getting a girl-friend:pray: also u will save the indian cricket team in the process as we havent won any matches after my break-up[/quote'] oh, man, i would have helped u by giving few girl's ph. no if u didnt included saving indian cricket **** in ur post.

oh' date=' man, i would have helped u by giving few girl's ph. no if u didnt included saving indian cricket **** in ur post.[/quote'] do u know that with no one out here helping me out, the curse is effecting the indian cricket team with even gautam gambhir getting injured & likely to miss the odis:(( plz help me:pray: