Cricinfo's crap

...because they only needed 1 measly wicket to win the match and were the better side ?
Rubbish... take out, KP's innings, they woulda been on the losing side.... the match was as it ended.... a close one.... some luck, we woulda made it... they were marginally better... thts all... and KP's knock was the only difference between the 2 sides...
Rubbish... take out' date=' KP's innings, they woulda been on the losing side.... the match was as it ended.... a close one.... some luck, we woulda made it... they were marginally better... thts all... and KP's knock was the only difference between the 2 sides...[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: WTF ? WHY should i take out KP's innings ? Why don't you take out Dhoni's innings ? Without it India would have crashed and burned. Ridiculous argument either way. The fact remains that England outplayed India in this match and would have been worthy winners had the rain not intervened. India need to raise their game significantly if they are to win a test against this English side.

Darn!! Why are we Indians so nationalistic when it comes to cricket? Can we not be fair minded fans? The FACT is that England had this game wrapped in the bag. The FACT is that every Indian fan was praying that the rain would step in(take a look in the match thread and see how Indian fans were reacting). The FACT is that every Indian fan celebrated this draw. Now all those sign tells me that England were a thoroughly deserved winners, until rain stepped in. xxx

Rubbish... take out' date=' KP's innings, they woulda been on the losing side.... the match was as it ended.... a close one.... some luck, we woulda made it... they were marginally better... thts all... and KP's knock was the only difference between the 2 sides...[/quote'] Yeah and a most brilliant knock it was too. But why should one take that out Gator? That was the platform on which England's reply was based. It is like an Aussie fan saying, take away VVS 281 and we had won that game too!!
Rubbish... take out' date=' KP's innings, they woulda been on the losing side.... the match was as it ended.... a close one.... some luck, we woulda made it... they were marginally better... thts all... and KP's knock was the only difference between the 2 sides...[/quote'] :hysterical: @ ur signature..

Crapinfo is rubbish. But unfortunatley a lot of people base their cricket on it and its commentary. As they do not actuall watch the matches. We were 80 odd runs from wiining. The game was VERY close. So how exactly was england denied deserved victory?? If you take out cr'p umpiring we would have won!

It is not as if rain came unexpectedly.....and robbed England.... In fact it came 30 minutes Late......Everybody expecting it including the bookies. I thoroughly enjoyed my Lords days 3 and 4.... The game is played in absolute good spirits both by Players and Fans.... **uck the one eyed Commentators and Prickinfo sort of web sites

Spot on the english commentators are driving me nuts. So bias and smug. We wil see how smug they are when we win the test series.
Here Here dsr. Good on you. Yes, I hate the English commentators as well - very much biased. The worse thing is that they have got couple of coconuts working for them (Shastri & Gavasker). They are just as bad.
Here Here dsr. Good on you. Yes' date=' I hate the English commentators as well - very much biased. The worse thing is that they have got couple of coconuts working for them (Shastri & Gavasker). They are just as bad.[/quote'] Exactly shastri is proper coconut and agrees with all the cr#p they say. All yesterday they were saying Laxman has weakness against short ball. Do me a favour check out his record against the ultimate chin music merchants in australia. He has magnificent record. And that twat shastri just went along with it.