ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

Big Announcement Hello to all folks to ICF - As of today, 7th of April, 2012, I officially appoint the The Dark Horse as the new co-mascot of the esteemed CSK franchize. Now please put your hands together to welcome our man! :icflove: Our new co-mascot has assured me that, unlike others whose name starts with a 'Z', ends with a 'g' and has 'eli' in the middle, he wont make cowardly jumps to other teams in the middle of battle. :icflove: :csk:

So who is our dukaan ka manager ? Aaku' date=' u wanna take the responsibility ?[/quote'] No no Mene mafi maang li, ab sab back to normal :nice: plus hum aisi choti moti loss ke baaad apne mascot ko bech nahi dete :icflove:

I think you being the co mascot is unlucky' date=' pehle match tak all was well:protest:[/quote'] blaming me for sehwags dumb batting and decision :yikes: I ain't going to leave :P.Even if DD kisses bottom of the table lol

Well am not gpoing anywhere,just want to show :finger: to that ugly cleveland smilie of Saar Jaan,waiting for our match against Royals ,to beat their sorry side :finger: And Saar Jaan 'You wont be able to look back with regrets' 'Becoz I'd do it again and again' :finger:

Well am not gpoing anywhere,just want to show :finger: to that ugly cleveland smilie of Saar Jaan,waiting for our match against Royals ,to beat their sorry side :finger: And Saar Jaan 'You wont be able to look back with regrets' 'Becoz I'd do it again and again' :finger:
we had a good record against you mind it :thefinger: how many time we pawn you, you remember:poink:

o me zee :fear: