Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

Bacche, enjoy while you can, it wont last forever. We have been laughing for 4 years now.. Maybe we can step aside and let others have fun too (not for long though..):hysterical:
Will you be gracious enough and agree that you have been pwned? :giggle:

Will you be gracious enough and agree that you have been pwned? :giggle:
Hmm.. we are barely 2 weeks into the tournament and you're already talking pwned this and pwned that.. Lets meet over a cup of coffee, end of may, ok? :csk:

You bought his sob stories I guess :dontknow: Even I bought them when he was all crybaby in the hood one day. But now I know that my initial reading of him was correct.
lol fake mascot thinks he is still Sigmand fraud..... :hysterical:

Pune kids getting excited over a solitary win..:phehehe: Wins and losses are nothing new to us. As the most successful franchize in IPL's history, we know that you win some, you lose some...All part of the larger plan. However, when we win IPL 5 (which we will), I will promise you guys I wont be bumping any posts.. Only kids do that. :bandit:
Ram is trying to be being defensive saying he'll not bump any posts :D Where is your army gone now? :P

Yes saw it today.... :--D
All ya all guys need lessons in history.. Shall i remind you that, several times in the past editions of the cup, CSK was this close to being eliminated, but made tremendous comebacks. This one aint gonna be any different. B->

I thought you would be fun but you are getting too defensive. Will not bump any of your posts anymore as you are visibly getting embarassed.
Yes, 2 time defending champs/3 time finalists getting embarrassed. :laugh: