IPL 5 will be Sourav Ganguly's last as a player: Subrata Roy| Latest Update -I'm captain till end of season -Sourav Ganguly

Pagalpanti

Gayrukh and other partners of KKR couldn't give a toss for loss of ticket sales, last year.. In business all these things happens..You've to take positives out of every decsions and move on.. They've done really well this year and had done reasonably well last year..

I'm talking about last years IPL ..Seems like you started watching IPL from 2012 .:roti: Kindly read all the posts to even understand.If you still don't understand then keep wondering why Kumble ??? :cantstop:
we know you like to deflect criticism.. Gangulians policy is to confuse if you cant convince

"Roy also clarified that Ganguly was just interested in being the mentor of the side this season but he pushed him to play" Its clearly written he was pushed to captain the side ,but still you guys want something to degrade him :facepalm:
If he was not captaining PWI, he would have been dropped eons ago..

Stuge Sire' date=' Last year IPL in it's whole was a "slowdown" & we had empty stadiums. I don't see how Ganguly would've changed that. In any case, if Ganguly was the issue - what happened this year? :shot:[/quote'] aree bhai things have settled down now . :fishing::fishing:

Iska matlab SRK was right! :hatsoff: Even an actor can understand that Ganguly can't play saala. He's recovering his money AND he's winning - which was never possible when Ganguly was around KKR within a 500m radius. :phehehe:
I never said he was wrong ofcourse he was right to kick him out ,but I only wanted to say he could have given him mentor position before the auction [not after it ].Things would have panned out more in his favor .

Iska matlab SRK was right! :hatsoff: Even an actor can understand that Ganguly can't play saala. He's recovering his money AND he's winning - which was never possible when Ganguly was around KKR within a 500m radius. :phehehe:
Took 3 years to diagnose and then complete the 'Radio Therapy'..

I never said he was wrong ofcourse he was right to kick him out ' date='but I only wanted to say he could have given him mentor position before the auction [not after it '].Things would have panned out more in his favor .
Mentor position was offered to Gangu, but he rejected it..

I never said he was wrong ofcourse he was right to kick him out ' date='but I only wanted to say [b']he could have given him mentor position before the auction [not after it ].Things would have panned out more in his favor .
He wanted to give a clean slate for KKR. Nothing wrong with that IMO. Lets see how well Ganguly "mentors" PWI. IMHO, I don't think he should be anywhere in a T20 setup. He's just too big an ego for a coach as we have seen in the past.

Just like UV ki Kismat now after he came back from treatment.. I mean who da fock cares about kismat.. Jaan hain tho jahaan hain.. Getting rid of the malignant tumor is more important..
where does tumor figure out in this talk :confused:

we know what UV did when he was captain ' date='but then he too is hot headed person .Doesnt suit as captain IMO.[/quote'] Yuvraj as captain did exactly the same as Ganguly as captain with lesser resources. Not saying he's better than Ganguly but just to show how bad Dadaji is. Btw, Yuvraj has captained an IPL team to a SF, something which Ganguly can now dream of doing in the dug out. To Ganguly, :finger:

Yuvraj as captain did exactly the same as Ganguly as captain with lesser resources. Not saying he's better than Ganguly but just to show how bad Dadaji is. Btw, Yuvraj has captained an IPL team to a SF, something which Ganguly can now dream of doing in the dug out. To Ganguly, :finger:
you're saying as if taking ones team to IPL SF is golorious achivement in life :hysterical::hysterical:

you're saying as if taking ones team to IPL SF is golorious achivement in life :hysterical::hysterical:
But unable to do so in 4 attempts after being rated as the best captain in the universe is a super duper :fail: To Ganguly, :finger: