Live Auction-Dharamshala game-66th match - Kings XI Punjab v Chennai Super Kings-May 17

mishra

MishraJi.. Don't just start an auction and not control it..The spammers will take the topic to number of pages and you'll have difficulty in checking who bid what and whether' date=' was it a genuine bid or not.. :headshake:[/quote'] Mishjee is good guy not like u

The various crimes of SJ: a) not allotting match threads to other people as 'mascot' b) posting with 2 ids c) demanding Punjab homes matches pointlessly d) pretending to be anti-Delhi when he's a Delhite at heart Feel free to add more ...

I did not bid..Dum Dum did. I was just pointing out the latest bid amount to your alter ego as he bid 20 Million. SJ u dont need money to bid..u can beg' date=' borrow or steal after u win the bid.[/quote'] why u pulling ur legs? you should mind ur own business

I did not bid..Dum Dum did. I was just pointing out the latest bid amount to your alter ego as he bid 20 Million. SJ u dont need money to bid..u can beg' date=' borrow or steal after u win the bid.[/quote'] ur on fire :hysterical:

The various crimes of SJ: a) not allotting match threads to other people as 'mascot' b) posting with 2 ids c) demanding Punjab homes matches pointlessly d) pretending to be anti-Delhi when he's a Delhite at heart Feel free to add more ...
becoming a mascot and not knowing **** abt his team calling every one pointlessly rajput trolling in pune thread :((

u refugee team fan stfu i allowed one match to urbestfriend nd asked beetle ji to open some matches threads but she declines first get ur info than say anything gtfu