Sign in to follow this  
Roshanrocks

--The CSK Jinx--

The CSK jinx will claim RCB today... Mark my words :wizard: At 7.35 pm IST, CSK fans will be :yay:
lol 7.35 ?? i am thinking its all over by 4.45 if RCB bats first or by 6.15 if bats second... you are tooo optimistic

lol 7.35 ?? i am thinking its all over by 4.45 if RCB bats first or by 6.15 if bats second... you are tooo optimistic
Yes a Gayle century is quite possible by then. :yay:

Chris Gayle is gonna snuff out the DC attack.. it is going to be so one-sided tomorrow' date=' the match could be called off in between..[/quote'] we also have Anti Gyale in our team

Roro's inception style jinx within a jinx fail. :haha: :fail: But you gotto feel for DumDum - The man spent many hours, 1000s of posts, fake bigging up the opponents of RCB... All in vain though... :((

Roro's inception style jinx within a jinx fail. :haha: :fail: But you gotto feel for DumDum - The man spent many hours, 1000s of posts, fake bigging up the opponents of RCB... All in vain though... :((
:(( :giggle::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:(( i also feel for gayle & Legend

Moral: Never open jinx or anti jinx threads for CSK lol it usually doesn't work. Dhoni is immune to jinxes i suppose. After world cup his fortune changed a bit his luck seemed to run out on him. But it was not to be.
:nervous:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.