A beautiful interview

Khalpat

A beautiful inteview in shudh hindi. Mods if you want you can merge this in regular thread of Satyamev Jayate. I wanted to have this interview as a seperate thread: :hatsoff: to this old man, he raises some very valid points ocyYvkHkf68&feature=relmfu 1. Caste has not reached till blood. 2. Its a biological accident that we are of a certain caste. 3. Patriotism is not only loving your motherland, it is also loving your fellow countrymen. Only loving your country and hating your fellow countrymen can never be patriotism And really a good hindi.

Wah!!! Ekdam se pair choone ka man kar gaya! Thanks for sharing Khalpat miyaan...
Really, I live far from my motherland and beleive me one thing which I really miss is the shudh Hindi. The TV Channels have completely turned into Hinglish language and this kind of spoken Hindi you can only hear from a learned old man.

A beautiful inteview in shudh hindi. Mods if you want you can merge this in regular thread of Satyamev Jayate. I wanted to have this interview as a seperate thread: :hatsoff: to this old man, he raises some very valid points ocyYvkHkf68&feature=relmfu[/] 1. Caste has not reached till blood. 2. Its a biological accident that we are of a certain caste. 3. Patriotism is not only loving your motherland, it is also loving your fellow countrymen. Only loving your country and hating your fellow countrymen can never be patriotism And really a good hindi.
Good one. @5' :nice: @5' 38" - brilliant.