India's hope- SRK

coffee_rules

where CC was adamant that most Kashmiri muslims were Patriotic Indians like any of us ?
See, this is what i mean- the result of your patchy grasp of English. I was not adamant that Kashmiri muslims were patriotic indians like 'any of us' . What i was adamant about is that they are NOT traitors like you claim for the most part. There is a big difference between the two but i think that is hard to understand for someone who's mind only works in the restricted binary 'off or on' two state mode of existence. Or like i said, quit arguing with me about what i said and produce a quote. This is your opportunity to shut me up good and i suggest you take it- all it takes for a mighty number-cruncher like you is to do a search on this website, produce the comment and link us to the thread. Go on tigger- go for it. Or else, it will be nothing more than yet another unsubstantiated slander from your part.

Oye topiwaale .... katuwe dont yak away just because you can .... its quite easy to do that.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Kya hua? Mirchi lagi? Every single hour you chastise Muslims, how does it feel now eh? I repeat you are a two-bit liar who doesnt know his own country's history(read 1971). And stop ruining every thread in General Discussion. Moderating karni hai to moderation sheekho pahle. Certified loony!

Thanks Gambo ... Do you remember those discussions on KP's where CC was adamant that most Kashmiri muslims were Patriotic Indians like any of us ?
Nope. Don't recall that thread. I do skip the battlefests that you,CC, Lurker and DR have, from time to time. :D

Nope. Don't recall that thread. I do skip the battlefests that you,CC, Lurker and DR have, from time to time.
:haha::haha: That is one 'main witness' who's nuked your own story. Perhaps you should've learnt the most basic thing about calling a witness from Gaurang when you had the chance - never summon a witness unless you know what the witness is gonna say or atleast, isnt going to contradict the summoner. :hysterical:

:haha::haha: That is one 'main witness' who's nuked your own story. Perhaps you should've learnt the most basic thing about calling a witness from Gaurang when you had the chance - never summon a witness unless you know what the witness is gonna say or atleast, isnt going to contradict the summoner. :hysterical:
CC, now you are behaving like a lawyer. :D My failure to recollect it doesn't mean it didn't happen!

^^ For whatever it is worth I feel exactly like the way I felt when I first read the opening post(OP). Damn confused!! Atleast after first few threads I had started to understand what was going on till BB jumped in and now I am perhaps more confused than I was at OP. Any chance BB is Shobha De in disguise? :hmmmm::hmmmm: xxx

And Lurks,CC , what does BB's moderation have to do with his comments here?
Nothing..i didnt bring up his rather patchy moderation record here.Unlike 'mr patchy moderator', i dont bring in issues totally unrelated to the thread just to support my own bigotry. :D

And Lurks' date='CC , [u']what does BB's moderation have to do with his comments here? It's that typical biwi to Pati "Ghar main kuch kaam to kar nahin sakte, pata nahin office main kya karte hoge" talk. :D
It very much has to. Why would you want to bring in completely unrelated topic? Sure we have all done at one time or another but BB does it ad-nauseum. Very recently there was a thread where he made atleast a dozen post and ended finally with a classic - But if you want to talk about the topic I have no interest. No I am not taking any cheap shot or joining Kill-BB bandwagon. He seriously needs to watch how he hijacks a thread, specially because he is a Moderator. xxx

oooh what brilliant logic ... Bloody classless idiot .... cant stand facts and debate like a grown up ... pata nahin kahan sey aa jatey hai.
I will take that as a compliment coming from you BB. :dance: Now get back to number fudging you two-bit-liar-who-does-not-know-his-own-history...shooo now. x

Bloody classless idiot
Oooooooo. Classless now, is it ? So Lurkerjee is outside the varna ? What is your class ? Brahman ? Kshatriya ? Vaishya ? shudra ? What is your gotra, O classy idiot ? Bharadwaj ? Gupta ? Zara hum bhee to suney aapki class kahan kahan tak jati hai ! And its funny that you go around calling people classless idiots and then pretend that you don't dish out abuse/want an abuse-free chatter. I guess only a few can specialize in shameless ' no abuse ! no abuse ! if you abuse, i will abuse you and then hide behind the pallu of moderator-powerz'. Ulta chor kotwaal ko daante!

Oh BTW, Chak De is based on a true story about an Indian goalkeeper who conceded 7 goals against Pak in the 1982 Asian games final. He was hounded, nearly branded a traitor, had his religious background questioned and suspected of selling out to Pak. He then went on to coach the men's team to Gold in the 1998 Asian games final against South Korea and the women's team to Gold in the 2002 Commonweath games final against England. :isalute::isalute:

Adi ben You listening .... you wanted proof na .... here you go .... much more serious topic and as usual the Rag 0.0001% singers are upto the usual .... :giggle:
The only proof I want to see is regarding the OP, regarding SRK, that is all.
And my point is it doesnt matter.
What kind of argument is it if proof behind a claim does not even matter? I am not *that* stupid.

Oh BTW, Chak De is based on a true story about an Indian goalkeeper who conceded 7 goals against Pak in the 1982 Asian games final. He was hounded, nearly branded a traitor, had his religious background questioned and suspected of selling out to Pak. He then went on to coach the men's team to Gold in the 1998 Asian games final against South Korea and the women's team to Gold in the 2002 Commonweath games final against England. :isalute::isalute:
Is that so? I suppose you are talking about Negi. Yes I remember that match like yesterday. My Dad is a big time hockey enthusiast and even though I was a toddler I sat and listened how we got walloped then. That was probably the death nail for Indian hockey. We still had a very good team with Zafar Iqbal, Mohammed Shahid, Ashok Kumar, Pargat Singh etc...it was all downhill from there. xxx