India's hope- SRK

coffee_rules

So its not retarded to stick a steel spike through your cheeks coz your hindu God loves that kinda devotion ?!
Maybe it is, but to equate someone to being a two bit retard was unnecessary especially considering the point you responded to was addressed to someone else.

Is that so? I suppose you are talking about Negi. Yes I remember that match like yesterday. My Dad is a big time hockey enthusiast and even though I was a toddler I sat and listened how we got walloped then. That was probably the death nail for Indian hockey. We still had a very good team with Zafar Iqbal, Mohammed Shahid, Ashok Kumar, Pargat Singh etc...it was all downhill from there. xxx
Yup. Mir Rangan Negi. Read this interview: http://www.hindu.com/fr/2007/08/10/stories/2007081050570100.htm Poor man also lost a son 3-4 years back.

Come on guys calm down! Looks like sh.it hit the fan here. Where is Rawal dear with his :rose::rose::rose: ? Rawal where are you? Are you too busy picking corn from your.... :hysterical: I will be honest and say that some of you are very anti-muslim but on the other hand some of you are hyper muslim apologists. Both sides need to tone down a bit :heart: Leave the facts ONLY to me :hysterical::two_thumbs_up:

Yup. Mir Rangan Negi. Read this interview: http://www.hindu.com/fr/2007/08/10/stories/2007081050570100.htm Poor man also lost a son 3-4 years back.
Hey thanks for that link Gambo. It did bring back some memories, specially with all those names Shahid, Merwyn Fernandez etc. By the way if you remember that song, "Mile Sur Mera tumhara" it has a few of those players - Zafar Iqbal and Merwyn Fernandez. Man the 1982 game was a pain :cry_smile::cry_smile:. I would be understating it when I say even Pakistanis were surprised at 7-1 result. They had a pretty formidable team but India could have won, specially since it was played infront of packed crowd in Delhi. Negi was generally a safe pair of hands but in this match everything that could go wrong, did. Another thing that comes to mind is maybe SRK was picked cos he used to play hockey in his collegedays. And from what I know he was darn good at it too. Pretty good change from someone like say Sunny Deol who takes on world boxing champ and in all probability would fail to make a cut for Maharastra boxing team! xxx

Guest dada_rocks
because if you do not 'bother' presenting proof' date=' anyone can say anything and without proof, your opinion is no more credible than that of a moth's.[/quote'] look who is talking everytime u corner this guy he disappears ..... kuchh shamr warm aati hai ki dope mein sab dho dete ho:haha:

And have you walked over hot coals and pierced your tongue with a steel spike like a two-bit retard yet ? Go do it now- kali awaits your bhakti !
WTF!....CC are you a madrassa graduate Islamist.....how dare you can make general opinion like this.....fack off now from this forum.... Listen whoever you are under the veil of Indian-- the above statement of yours is gross generalization and derogatory for Hindus. You have to tell how many Indians in modern time do those practices??? Otherwise Apologize for those comments!!....immediately. Mods...I believe this still is an "Indian" Cricket Fans Forum??:confused_smile:...if CC can't prove that Indians practice his above claimed rituals what should be the action?? PS for Mullah CC : Go and Read life of Ramkrishna Paramhans the Guru of Swami Vivekanada and know yourself what Kali (Shakti or Creation itself) means. Height of shamelessness that you falsely claim your root in Bengal and still have retarded opinions about Kali.

look who is talking everytime u corner this guy he disappears ..... kuchh shamr warm aati hai ki dope mein sab dho dete ho
Sharam waram ki baat aap na kijiyee janaab. You cannot even admit your simple error when you said ' fact is the (M) in CPI(M) stands for Maoist' when it has already been pointed out to you that it doesnt stand for Maoist but Marxist. So you talking about sharam is highly ironic in itself- you are not the one to admit your mistake. I however, have done so numerous times here, chump.

WTF!....CC are you a madrassa graduate Islamist.....how dare you can make general opinion like this.....fack off now from this forum.... Listen whoever you are under the veil of Indian-- the above statement of yours is gross generalization and derogatory for Hindus. You have to tell how many Indians in modern time do those practices??? Otherwise Apologize for those comments!!....immediately. Mods...I believe this still is an "Indian" Cricket Fans Forum??:confused_smile:...if CC can't prove that Indians practice his above claimed rituals what should be the action?? PS for Mullah CC : Go and Read life of Ramkrishna Paramhans the Guru of Swami Vivekanada and know yourself what Kali (Shakti or Creation itself) means. Height of shamelessness that you falsely claim your root in Bengal and still have retarded opinions about Kali.
You said it yourself. Indian Cricket Fans. And Indians aren't just Hindus. Muslims,Sikhs,Jains,Buddhists,Christians and Parsis are also part of our great country. You said action should be taken if CC can't prove "Indians" practice what he said. What about you yaar? You made a statement about Indian muslims that you have provided no proof for. Should action be taken for your statement too?

how dare you can make general opinion like this...
Same way you can dare to make general opinion like the one you did about 'psy-ops'.
the above statement of yours is gross generalization and derogatory for Hindus.
I know. Just giving you a taste of your own medicine. If you can make generalized and derogatory statements about Muslims, you are game too, chump. Besides, my statement is not gross generalization because i didnt say that all hindus do it, neither did i imply so- i said go do it like the morons who stick a spike through their tongue or cheeks because they are 'proper bhakts'.
You have to tell how many Indians in modern time do those practices???
Right after you tell me how many Indian muslims in modern times go around blowing people up and engaging in 'psy-ops'.
if CC can't prove that Indians practice his above claimed rituals what should be the action??
You seriously think i cant google a picture of an Indian sticking a steel spike through his cheeks or walking over hot coals chanting 'jai kali jai kali' ?!?
PS for Mullah CC : Go and Read life of Ramkrishna Paramhans the Guru of Swami Vivekanada and know yourself what Kali (Shakti or Creation itself) means. Height of shamelessness that you falsely claim your root in Bengal and atill have retarded opinions about Kali.
PS for saffronwadi Sandtest: Do not tell me to read life of Ramkrishna or Swami vivekananda. Last time i quoted swami vivekananda here, your chamchaas ran away and said Swami vivekananda's opinion is no different than Savarkar's. For two, if you must know, half my family is graduate from Ramkrishna Mission. For three, if you must know, there are people EVERY YEAR walking on hot coals and putting spikes through their cheeks like a retard in Kali puja.

Yeh ek messageboard par itni ladai, pata nahi desh kaise chalta hai (with so much infighting on a messageboard, I wonder how the country goes even a day without riots) Probably it's 'coz they keep their deep feelings within.. and on a message board they pour out ? Alright guys.. back to the OP now please

Jeez guys! We are educated folks and if we act like idiots then what hope is there for rest of India? I will try to inject some humour- Lurker are you a miyaan? CC are you a commy? DR, Sandy and BB are you chaddiwallas? I think this is a good time for me to recruit you guys for my faithless atheist walle causes :hysterical:

Mods...I believe this still is an "Indian" Cricket Fans Forum??
Yes it is an INDIAN Cricket Fans forum....FYI there are people in India who aren't necessarily Hindus or Muslims, if you can open your mind just a little. They are all Indians too.

You said it yourself. Indian Cricket Fans. And Indians aren't just Hindus. Muslims' date=Sikhs,Jains,Buddhists,Christians and Parsis are also part of our great country. You said action should be taken if CC can't prove "Indians" practice what he said. What about you yaar? You made a statement about Indian muslims that you have provided no proof for. Should action be taken for your statement too?
Listen Bandhu....you are comparing comments about Indian film star with CCs balatant derogatory comment in radical Islamic mode about Kali....if you are a Hindu you should feel ashamed. Now what proof you want??....it's about movie portrayal of Muslims being victimized and I am on record saying that will be several movies in future like these which I will point out time to time. Now can you condemn CCs derogatory comments about Kali?? Or should I assume that Dhimmization of this forum is complete??

Alright guys.. back to the OP now please
Agreed. Since I did not understand the opening post at all, I would talk about the writer Shobha De. 250px-ShobhaDe.jpg How in the world was she nominated as one of the 100 most beautiful women in India? :hmmmm: xx

Yeh ek messageboard par itni ladai, pata nahi desh kaise chalta hai (with so much infighting on a messageboard, I wonder how the country goes even a day without riots) Probably it's 'coz they keep their deep feelings within.. and on a message board they pour out ? Alright guys.. back to the OP now please
**** me! I've never defended SRK(the most overrated actor ever!) in my life. I almost feel embarassed. If radhika sees this, she will never let this die :laugh:

I will try to inject some humour- Lurker are you a miyaan? CC are you a commy? DR, Sandy and BB are you chaddiwallas? I think this is a good time for me to recruit you guys for my faithless atheist walle causes :hysterical:
Abbe I have said far too many times that I am more an athiest than anything else...Aur kya apne signature mein likh ke daal doon!!! But first I am an Indian..baaki sab baad mein. xx