ICF India vs Australia Tests - SUPERSELECTOR

Sidhoni

I was just kidding' date=' you wern't lucky I mean look at your really creative username, it is a good indication of how much thinking you put into your selections. Obviously no luck at all there. :giggle:[/quote'] i had no intention to be a regular visitor so just registered in a random one :agree:
I hope you don't have any intentions of winning this time either cause let me tell you that it's not going to happen. Stick to your usual poverty 2nd's and 3rd's and the "at least I tried my best" thinking :finger:
i think i need to remind you that its me who finished no.1 :poink: and i'll remain as the champion atleast till the end of this SS :proud:
i think i need to remind you that its me who finished no.1 :poink:
This time Im definitely winning. Im gonna talk before, talk during and then also deliver with a win. And haters will be hating. Might as well declare me champion now :king: You guys are okay but the thing is your just not ready. I literally burst out laughing when I saw the "team" you put up for India-Aus ICF league. But good luck anyway I guess... :giggle: Participation still means something :two_thumbs_up:
"When you want something really bad, crying for it isn't going to work nearly as good as complaining!" 2cwtm52.gif Complaining? lmao, what sort of quote is that? Just goes to show how much of a lottery last SS was. People like these were the winners?! Truly talented people missed out. :((
now stop whinging :hitler: only the champs can perform at the grand stage and i just did that :dontknow:
Massive contribution from IK fan! :hatsoff: And prize money will be decided when I get the total no. of participants.
Exactly people, that's how it's done. I gave him all (100%) of my money, like a true fearless KXIP fan :proud: Now Im hoping other ICF ers also go all in. If I don't see at least $300 million for prizepool by the end of today then ICF I will be disappoint.
Exactly people, that's how it's done. I gave him all (100%) of my money, like a true fearless KXIP fan :proud: Now Im hoping other ICF ers also go all in. If I don't see at least $300 million for prizepool by the end of today then ICF I will be disappoint.
after betting almost $300 millz on ind-aus test match the All-india poor fan donated the three digit petty cash that he had remaining and asks us to follow his path :gossip: