We are Favorites !

Ram

Yes you can say that loud and clear.. We are favorites to win the final ! For the first time , in many years , india go into a final being the favorites. We edged out the Paks , hammered england , eliminated the Saffies and now held the nerve against the world champions ! We are the favorites ! And paks know it too !

Nah I wouldnt say India are the favorites, I would say Yuvraj is the favorite hehehehe. But seriously both Pakistan and India have their plus points. Pakistan has a good bowling attack and we have a good batting. I expect Sehwag to do a solid maa-behan routine in finals. Pakistan's batting is cr@p while India's bowling is not so cr@p. Its gonna be a close encounter. Saala jawaani mein heart-attack ka situation :cry_smile:

Nah I wouldnt say India are the favorites, I would say Yuvraj is the favorite hehehehe. But seriously both Pakistan and India have their plus points. Pakistan has a good bowling attack and we have a good batting. I expect Sehwag to do a solid maa-behan routine in finals. Pakistan's batting is cr@p while India's bowling is not so cr@p. Its gonna be a close encounter. Saala jawaani mein heart-attack ka situation :cry_smile:
:hysterical:...so true...when was the last time we played pakis in a big tournament final?...1985 world series?
:hysterical:...so true...when was the last time we played pakis in a big tournament final?...1985 world series?
Yeah we won that. :eyedance: hopefully we will keep our record. I tell you I am on such a high, seems like I have had 10 cups of coffee, cant even begin to fathom how it would be like in the finals.. :bowwow: