The Week That Was - Wicketkeepers' war wounds and Warne's wrong'un

Feed

Will Luke looks back to what happened in the past seven days. More... Wicketkeepers' war wounds and Warne's wrong'un Will Luke October 1, 2007 spacer.gifTexting, Shane A wrong'un in every sense of the word. In a text message to an unnamed lady friend, Shane Warne wrote, from his home in London: "Hey beautiful, I'm just talking to my kids, the back door's open." Unfortunately, and unwittingly, the romantic teaser winged its way nearly 11,000 miles to Warne's ex-wife, Simone, in Melbourne instead. Even for Warne, this was a clanger of deliciously cringing proportions. "You loser," spat Simone in reply, "you sent the message to the wrong person." Warne, fed up with his bleary-eyed texting faux pas, insisted in a statement that the pair had split up on August 5, 2007 and denied he was having an affair. Ever the entertainer, even in semi-retirement.

:haha: Is Warnie really naive or simply stupid? Once when Warnie wasn't in good terms with his wife, he asked one of the chicks to talk to Simone about having a threesome to make out with his wife. Such was Warne's idea of making out with his wife :hysterical: Is he dumb or what?

Guest dada_rocks
:haha: Is Warnie really naive or simply stupid? Once when Warnie wasn't in good terms with his wife, he asked one of the chicks to talk to Simone about having a threesome to make out with his wife. Such was Warne's idea of making out with his wife :hysterical: Is he dumb or what?
I will go for Stupid.. The sheer gall of it :haha: