Sign in to follow this  
bones

English Premier League Season 2014-2015

Knowing van gaal,he"ll play a good,attractive brand of football and encourage more players from the youth academy to get drafted into the 1st team.ander hereira was a great signing,hopefully we buy koke and a CB. Januzaj,hereira,shaw,Powell,Jones,already good young players in

^ Who are you rooting for' date=' BTW? :hmmm:[/quote'] Man U and Spurs in EPL. I started watching football actively from 2003 and that time Man U had the likes of Saha, Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggs and Scholes. Just loved the attacking style they had. I always liked Spurs because of their fast wingers which unfortunately has changed of late. Still their tempo is always high.

Man U and Spurs in EPL. I started watching football actively from 2003 and that time Man U had the likes of Saha' date=' Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggs and Scholes. Just loved the attacking style they had. I always liked Spurs because of their fast wingers which unfortunately has changed of late. Still their tempo is always high.[/quote'] No wonder. :giggle:

Some Butthurt Arsenal fans in internet trolling his look:haha: BTW he is gonna play a huge role for our team:dance::two_thumbs_up:
Just like Ozil did, Cazorla did, podolski did, gervinho did and so many "Young" superstars like wilshere and alex oxlade-chamberlain have been doing for almost a decade :hehe:

Vermaelen moving to Barca, forward move, but will he get any game time? I doubt he'll get more there than he would have at Manchester Utd or if he stayed at Arsenal.

This season is gonna be really unpredictable Chelsea having the Mourinho factor plus strengthening their attack (Cesc, Diego) Man City, having a stronger depth this season. Liverpool, a young & hungry team led by Rodgers who has show a great footballing formula/style Man Utd, no more Moyes and strengthening their midfield Arsenal, strengthening their attack big time and now have many options there And then, there are teams like Everton, Spurs who can have a extra-ordinary season. It's gonna be a tough and extremely competitive season this time around.

Bet there are a few Liverpool fans on here. Their 'always the victims never our fault' mantra should be very identifiable to a fair few Indian cricket fans (not all before anyone starts)