Tennis Masters Cup

Sooda

Cracking tourno thus far. If only because of the number of upsets. Would have been ideal if Novak Djok was actually in some sort of form. Roddick-Fed on friday is the one to watch. Roddick TOASTED Gonzalez today. Gonzo wasnt playing like he can, but thats because he wasnt allowed to. With Fed not in form, this might just be Rods chance...he did have a match pt vs Fed at last years Masters- can he go all the way? Would love it, but Federer really turns it on vs Roddick...he should win in 3 and I think that means he tops his group. The other group is still open. I think Ferrer will grind out a win vs Gasquet (as much as id like to see Gasquet win that) Nadal will hammer Novak. So itll be Ferrer vs Roddick, Nadal vs Fed Roddick vs Fed in the final...theres only going to be one winner there...

Well well Now David Ferrer hammers A- Rod. 6-1 6-3. Will be interesting if he faces Rafa in the final, I should think federer will beat Ferrer in the final- wont be easy, Ferrer seems to be playing some great tennis... Roddick can be so frustrating. He seemed to be in such great form vs Gonzo. His back hand has really come on...oh well...clearly outplayed by a better player on the day today