Taxes on $ICF

sage

Tu toh bhikari hain - compared to me. I have some savings atleast. Pls enrol for Pradhan mantri Jan dhan Yojana and avail insurance :two_thumbs_up: You can also make use of the 5 rupee meal program 8b56c1df6a64b0e1400e98a7817f6418.JPG
ab to in sab yojanao ke bharose hi rehna padega :((

Thought you and buddy rett were getting some % commission from the 600 cr collections :hmmm: JK :)
I donated that money to a film technician association in Filmnagar, Hyderabad - basically new comers that come and try to find their career as film technicians. These seeds that I sow might grow up to be giant Banyan Trees, changing the landscape of Indian cinema :two_thumbs_up:

Make it a 45 percent tax on the uber rich' date=' 35 percent on the second tier and so on. How do you aim to redistribute the money?[/quote'] I agree. The money should be put in a pot and the ICF Banking Clan should be formed. They can give low-interest loans to start-up betters and not well to do citizens. Poorer people can also be given handouts to help improve their fiscal position. This will help to cut inequality and offer equal opportunity.