Football Summer Transfer Season 2015/16

Sachin=GOD

Madrid havent made a signing yet.All they have been linked to is De Gea and that may not happen.I wonder what is that Perez wants!No Galactico?No more big signing?Madrid in a financial mess?
big signing for sake of big signings ? they need defensive midfielder and goal keeper and signings like that never make huge news and their attack is totally set with isco,modric,kroos,james and that crazy front 3 ..what more do you want ?

big signing for sake of big signings ? they need defensive midfielder and goal keeper and signings like that never make huge news and their attack is totally set with isco,modric,kroos,james and that crazy front 3 ..what more do you want ?
1.We could have done with Casillas but he was pushed out to get DDG and we wont get DDG. 2.If we needed someone to replace Xabi then Schweni or Vidal were the ones to be bought.They were not. 3.We dont have great striker.Sorry but Benzema doesnt cut it.He misses too many chances.From the days of Ronaldo RVN Raul we have fallen to Benzema. We do need big signings.CR7 cant keep pumping in the goals all the time.He goes off the boil Madrid withers.

I totally disagree with you a bout benzema he is the reason Ronald's scores so many and best striker I have seen in box when comes to passing and creating chances and him being clever gives Ronald's space to score goals and make late runs and once he is gone you guys will know how much he did for your attack . In last Classico he was best player on pitch for me and he created that goal for Ronaldo out of nothing . Vidal again I can understand but it's close when you have to choose between bayern and real and with bayern he will start with real you never know as kroos and modric when fit work well. Ddg is classic case where club cannot do anything as most big clubs have enough money to not sell their key players and United clearly think ddg playing one more season with them is worth more than what ever Madrid are willing to pay so he is worth more to United than he is to Real Madrid .. They are willing to lose money but Madrid are not willing to spend extra money needed .

Anyone interested in Premier league fantasy thread.? http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ Maybe can create ICF league
Would love to but, Cant watch much during 1st half of season and this league only has zakk and 2 other guys playing usually. :cantstop: How would they even score this though? Like what would they score for defenders, keepers, players not scoring goals? Do they keep track of defending stats?

Would love to but, Cant watch much during 1st half of season and this league only has zakk and 2 other guys playing usually. :cantstop: How would they even score this though? Like what would they score for defenders, keepers, players not scoring goals? Do they keep track of defending stats?
For keepers and defenders its mostly about clean sheets .But they will also get more points (6 points) if they score goal I already play in another forum .So would be playing anyway .Just thought could create ICF league if there is some interest . Best thing about the EPL fantasy is they release app so managing is easy via app

chelsea seriously going for stones first offer was rejected and everton wants lot of money but they can honestly afford it and i will like to have him so that we can play higher line when needed and press better specially in champions league

Last week: 40959d99af03efe750e7c84d3c3dd87f.jpg Today - having medical at $ City$$
i do not understand why you even have problem with city spending money when even that ffp BS and all we made money so we deserve to spend is being challenged in court and entire idea is being criticised heavily. do you know who has highest wages in premier league ? its united and if you really think people only join them for money then you need to question paying luke shaw twice as much as what apzilicueta gets.. football is sports where you spend money to win its true for every team..barca won champions league now because of money they spend on neymar and suarez that is like 200 million!

Some GKs have made strange moves this season: Begovic is a quality keeper and would be 1st choice at any mid table club in any league but he joined a club which already has the best young keeper in the form of Courtois (in fact Chelsea let Cech, who is still damn good, go so as to keep Courtois as no. 1 keeper). Kiko Casilla joined Real Madrid - he will be 1st choice keeper for 1 year and then when they will buy DDG next year (which they will) he will be competing with Navas for the no. 2 spot.

^Agree re: Begovic. In fact Stoke was a good club for him, ambitious and realistic chance of getting Europa spot. Instead he has opted to get paid for doing nothing, cant blame him. Easy life of lots of money, warming the Chelsea bench and an occasional appearance in Cl dead rubbers / League cup fixtures vs Div 4 teams. Putting the loyalty farce to a side, Delph is a good signing for City who need a energetic midfield presence. People saying he wont get a game, but he is certainly better than Fernando - though he is different I guess, less defensively minded. Still a midfield three of Yaya, Fernandinho and Delph can work in a 4-3-3. Sterling , Silva and Aguero up front

You need to post more :) I agree with most of what you said but 40 million for 28 year old midfielder with very physical style is not bad by juve at all and also that means they keep pogba for yer more and they can replace Vidal with anyone they want so hopefully they do well with replacement .. Also I do not think pep does transfers in bayern he at most gives his input and rest bayern board or transfer committee does ,.he does get people he wants like Thiago but I doubt it's complete control. Also signing older players is something bayern does as they just like United can just afford to have players which they will never sell as their revenues are huge and all they care is about champions league ..I actually agree with you this leaves me frustrated even with Chelsea who only gave proper chance to zouma and end up sending everyone on loan for development but that is modern football for you and even barca seems to be going away from trusting youngsters .. Also I don't know much about young cm in bayern but they badly needed guy like Vidal last year and you just cannot ignore the fact that Thiago ,lahm,schwenstieger and many others like Martinez all were injured for majority of season and lahm did ok but he is at his best at defence and similarly xabi alonso might also be replaced so they had 2 players less compared to last year so I can understand why they signed him ...
I must admit dont know much about the young BM midfielders too, aside from reading that they are promising players - Hojbjerg especially http://outsideoftheboot.com/2015/02/16/scout-report-pierre-emile-hojbjerg-bayerns-talented-young-dane/ Style of play, Strengths and Weaknesses Flexibility is a very important attribute in Guardiola’s Bayern team and it is one that Hojbjerg offers. He has the ability to adapt his playing position; he’s used mainly as a central midfielder or wide midfielder, but he’s also capable of playing wing back as the has great attacking and defensive attributes. Another strength is his ability to adapt his style of play based on the strength of opposition. It could be passing it simple to more creative or attacking players or hugging the touchline as a wing back. Primarily with his natural physique and time at Bayern II suggests he is a capable box to box midfielder, similar to Schweinsteiger who started his career playing as a wide midfielder, he has recently become one of the best central midfielders and was instrumental in Germany’s world cup success. When given a role in midfield, he contributes both in attack and defence. He possesses creativity and can bring much to the table. That being said, he isn’t yet capable of being Bayern’s primary playmaker. The arrival of Sebastian Rode ad Gaudino gives Hojbjerg direct competition in the midfield position, a spot much coveted since the departure of Toni Kroos. His best attribute certainly is passing, having completed just over 85% of his attempted passes this season. Hojbjerg enjoys having the ball at his feet (backed by his style of play – likes to dribble) suggests if he is given the chance to progress he can turn into a fine midfielder, capable of dictating tempo in games with his passing and movement on the ball, much like Kroos or Manchester City’s Yaya Toure. Everything suggests he can follow a similar route, but lack of first team football can be a hindrance. Toni Kroos benefited from a season out on loan at Leverkusen, Hojbjerg could do with the same. Getting regular first team football at a higher level would bring invaluable experience. One thing he is lacking at the moment is discipline: he can over commit himself in challenges and average 0.8 yellow cards a game. though he is yet to be sent off. But with experience, his ability to read the game should improve and he will become more disciplined and perhaps not commit in needless challenges. His primary responsibility isn’t to score goals but it’s an area that he lacks greatly. Hitting the back of the net at least a few times a season should be an area of focus and it would do a great deal to his confidence if he started scoring goals consistently considering he certainly holds the ability to do so. http://outsideoftheboot.com/2014/12/24/100-best-young-players-2015-midfielders-3/

Some GKs have made strange moves this season: Begovic is a quality keeper and would be 1st choice at any mid table club in any league but he joined a club which already has the best young keeper in the form of Courtois (in fact Chelsea let Cech, who is still damn good, go so as to keep Courtois as no. 1 keeper). Kiko Casilla joined Real Madrid - he will be 1st choice keeper for 1 year and then when they will buy DDG next year (which they will) he will be competing with Navas for the no. 2 spot.
Every club which plays in champions league has 2 quality keepers .. I mean in England they play in 4 tournaments and no breaks during the season and beyond that international football .. This guy will easily get lot of appearances maybe in both domestic cups and courtois is still young during first season needed rest after burn out during winter double games in week madnes. Also he is at stage where he wants to win trophies and Chelsea is one of best clubs for that ..he won't start but he will get plenty of appearances...last season whenever courtois had slight injury he was rested and same thing will happen and if begovic does well he will keep his place in cup tournaments . I just do not understand why People have problem when Chelsea adds depth when every club who is serious about Europe literally has 2 starting 11 ...if anything I wants similar quality in midfield otherwise in attack we can easily take injuries but there is no real cover for Matic and I won't mind someone of same quality sitting on bench :giggle: Btw about that guy who joined city ..it is very standard thing to say and tbh that just shows he has good agent while sterling made mockery of situation . There is nothing wrong for playing for title contender and make more money and also it's standard thing to say nothing before negotiations are done .

^Agree re: Begovic. In fact Stoke was a good club for him, ambitious and realistic chance of getting Europa spot. Instead he has opted to get paid for doing nothing, cant blame him. Easy life of lots of money, warming the Chelsea bench and an occasional appearance in Cl dead rubbers / League cup fixtures vs Div 4 teams. Putting the loyalty farce to a side, Delph is a good signing for City who need a energetic midfield presence. People saying he wont get a game, but he is certainly better than Fernando - though he is different I guess, less defensively minded. Still a midfield three of Yaya, Fernandinho and Delph can work in a 4-3-3. Sterling , Silva and Aguero up front
Yaya does literally no defensive work so I am not sure how it will work but it will be good for destroying weaker sides but they still won't touch teams in champions league with such midfield .. I am not saying it cannot work but with way toure played last season they actually needed 2 defensive kids to cover him and they needed him to play further up the pitch..maybe he will do better this season ..

I must admit dont know much about the young BM midfielders too, aside from reading that they are promising players - Hojbjerg especially http://outsideoftheboot.com/2015/02/16/scout-report-pierre-emile-hojbjerg-bayerns-talented-young-dane/ Style of play, Strengths and Weaknesses Flexibility is a very important attribute in Guardiola’s Bayern team and it is one that Hojbjerg offers. He has the ability to adapt his playing position; he’s used mainly as a central midfielder or wide midfielder, but he’s also capable of playing wing back as the has great attacking and defensive attributes. Another strength is his ability to adapt his style of play based on the strength of opposition. It could be passing it simple to more creative or attacking players or hugging the touchline as a wing back. Primarily with his natural physique and time at Bayern II suggests he is a capable box to box midfielder, similar to Schweinsteiger who started his career playing as a wide midfielder, he has recently become one of the best central midfielders and was instrumental in Germany’s world cup success. When given a role in midfield, he contributes both in attack and defence. He possesses creativity and can bring much to the table. That being said, he isn’t yet capable of being Bayern’s primary playmaker. The arrival of Sebastian Rode ad Gaudino gives Hojbjerg direct competition in the midfield position, a spot much coveted since the departure of Toni Kroos. His best attribute certainly is passing, having completed just over 85% of his attempted passes this season. Hojbjerg enjoys having the ball at his feet (backed by his style of play – likes to dribble) suggests if he is given the chance to progress he can turn into a fine midfielder, capable of dictating tempo in games with his passing and movement on the ball, much like Kroos or Manchester City’s Yaya Toure. Everything suggests he can follow a similar route, but lack of first team football can be a hindrance. Toni Kroos benefited from a season out on loan at Leverkusen, Hojbjerg could do with the same. Getting regular first team football at a higher level would bring invaluable experience. One thing he is lacking at the moment is discipline: he can over commit himself in challenges and average 0.8 yellow cards a game. though he is yet to be sent off. But with experience, his ability to read the game should improve and he will become more disciplined and perhaps not commit in needless challenges. His primary responsibility isn’t to score goals but it’s an area that he lacks greatly. Hitting the back of the net at least a few times a season should be an area of focus and it would do a great deal to his confidence if he started scoring goals consistently considering he certainly holds the ability to do so. http://outsideoftheboot.com/2014/12/24/100-best-young-players-2015-midfielders-3/
Thanks for sharing ...sounds like someone with good potential but probl miss sides like bayern needs results every year so people get ignored .. Just like how it's said in article ..he needs to be loaned and develop its similar situation to RUbel loftus cheek for Chelsea who has ability to be world class but we just cannot afford to risk him in important games and without important games he will never develop . Season to team like Everton can change his career and I hope it happens and bayern should also loan these players rather than letting them rot on bench..