Sign in to follow this  
BeautifulGame

Copa America 2015: CHILE ( JUNE 11- 4 JULY) Thread

that was chaos :cantstop: last ditch saves is never good defending ..kxip taught me at start good defenders do not even have to tackle they never let situation like this happen in first place ..
Oh.:cantstop: I meant it was close to being a goal but somehow stopped by ARG.

Feel the same. Chile are back passing a lot.
only near goal its problem as argentina clearly know where they pass and they are blocking it . otherwise they have good build up play. anyway messi almost did it again but good tackle there

that was chaos :cantstop: last ditch saves is never good defending ..kxip taught me at start good defenders do not even have to tackle they never let situation like this happen in first place ..
Both teams had chances to score after 35, what was first 35 like?

yes ...strange score is 0-0 still :P teams have been lucky chile back passing will **** them soon i am sure ..
What do u mean, ball may be intercepted or something or just not create enough that way? I thought in last 10 they were better compared to the wc when they barely left half

Both teams had chances to score after 35' date=' what was first 35 like?[/quote'] very quick fluent at start..chile going to attack and argentina obviously too after that some fouling but consistent chances through out from both ends..basically like how it ended :giggle:

What do u mean, ball may be intercepted or something or just not create enough that way? I thought in last 10 they were better compared to the wc when they barely left half
i meant defenders passing between themselves specially left back area ..argentina know patterns of passing and are quickly isolating them with pressing and it almost lead to goal . basically i want them to just go for long pass when under pressure instead of going for cheeky passing when 1 on 1 at back mourihno team would have jsut shot ball outside for throw.. chile through out the tournament have attacked a lot and are one of my favourite international team to watch.. they actually are most fluent side i have seen after world cup passing wise ..

i meant defenders passing between themselves specially left back area ..argentina know patters of passing and are quickly isolating them with pressing and it almost lead to goal . chile through out the tournament have attacked a lot and are one of my favourite international team to watch.. they actually are most fluent side i have seen after world cup passing wise ..
Im sure Di Maria will chit all over them in 2nd half :ohyeah: Just heard American commentators on stream say he ran like headless chicken :finger:

i meant defenders passing between themselves specially left back area ..argentina know patterns of passing and are quickly isolating them with pressing and it almost lead to goal . basically i want them to just go for long pass when under pressure instead of going for cheeky passing when 1 on 1 at back mourihno team would have jsut shot ball outside for throw.. chile through out the tournament have attacked a lot and are one of my favourite international team to watch.. they actually are most fluent side i have seen after world cup passing wise ..
Australia troubled them. Midgets could not stop Cahil, it was almost a matter of getting cross in and letting Cahil's jumping reach do rest. It will be interesting how they do against a taller more physical team like Belgium, Germany, France etc.

Im sure Di Maria will chit all over them in 2nd half :ohyeah: Just heard American commentators on stream say he ran like headless chicken :finger:
Australia troubled them. Midgets could not stop Cahil' date=' it will be interesting how they do against a taller more physical team like Belgium, Germany, France etc.[/quote'] belgium are so boring to see :sick: germany currently and also france will be good match as they are re developing and clearly not at best :hmmm:

belgium are so boring to see :sick: germany currently and also france will be good match as they are re developing and clearly not at best :hmmm:
Yeah but guys like Benteke, Lukaku, Fellani etc vs these midgets :rofl: I don't think they'd play 2 forwards but still. Like a 300kg combined weight Id guess :fear: Win a corner and RIP Chile :D

Yeah but guys like Benteke, Lukaku, Fellani etc vs these midgets :rofl: I don't think they'd play 2 forwards but still. Like a 300kg combined weight Id guess :fear:
yes and guys like hazard for some reason playing at left back (honestly feels like that ) talent wise they should be one of best in world but honestly that team is overrated ..

Chile playing narrow. Ruin Argentina pattern in middle. Why not put Di Maria wide. Try work something from wide. But may need a taller striker for that. Aguero is lone I see. He's not suited to that unless Messi works some magic. Messi just needs to recieve more in deep :mad: He's just not touching enough for my liking. recently anyway.

Both teams pressure each other alot high up. Messi is in right position for a limited team, but just get him to touch fecking ball. If Aguero is striker u want to attack through middle not wider but if he's lone striker he needs Messi to produce magic and link up with him, or else he will remain anonymous. good pressing Chile again. messi hasn't even received and midgets push him :mad:

Both teams pressure each other alot high up. Messi is in right position for a limited team, but just get him to touch fecking ball. If Aguero is striker ou want to attack through middle but if he's lone striker he needs Messi to produce magic and link up with him, or else he will remain anonymous. good pressing Chile again. :nice:
why not play both tevez and aguero ? aguero is very good on ball so he can play just behind him and let tevez do fighting . he is at his very best when he is playing with strong striker ..

vidal should have scored there... very difficult chance but isnt he very good shooter? :hmmm:
Missed last 5 mins. No goals still :yay: Vidal is box to box so obviously fit. I have seen some great distance shooting from him. Passing is good. But yeah main thing about him is he can play defensive mid, mid, attacking mid imo and he's fit enough to be forward and back

why not play both tevez and aguero ? aguero is very good on ball so he can play just behind him and let tevez do fighting . he is at his very best when he is playing with strong striker ..
they can yes. Tevez finally made Argentina team :two_thumbs_up: ego led to fights before

Missed last 5 mins. No goals still :yay: Vidal is box to box so obviously fit. I have seen some great distance shooting from him. Passing is good. But yeah main thing about him is he can play defensive mid, mid, attacking mid imo and he's fit enough to be forward and back
no wonder madrid want him :nice:

Chile at their best when they have quick build up I d say' date='long ball or short passing, ditch the fecking patient crap and use ur low center of grav midget agility with quick build up :giggle:[/quote'] they are very good all round tbh isla has impressed me so much at right back ..

My god, technical defending not even once this game. but i suppose both sides defenders have a presence at least :giggle: I missed messi genius apparently typing this. :whine:
Damn they go all out, can't get ball then push kick a guy. Rojo included, receiving end too for him :--D

i love how that one guy is just running circles around messi maybe number 21 ....no one will notice him but he is reason he is quiet as ball never reaches him ..
thanks :two_thumbs_up: will need to keep closer eye on whats happening with him and not here typing missing so much commentators always go loud when im typing :finger:

thanks :two_thumbs_up: will need to keep closer eye on whats happening with him and not here typing missing so much commentators always go loud when im typing :finger:
yeah...:hysterical: in cricket i can spam all day but its tough in football as you miss so much :(