Pakistan bhuka pyasa, Hindustan hara bhara

Cricketics

don't get me wrong here.. this is how i used to learn the tangent forumlas there was this trick told to me by math teacher.. many schools in Delhi used to learn these tangent formulas through this fact Pakistan Bhuka Pyasa Hindistan Hara bhara now see this table bzzeael0.png Herez Sin thetaz formula is - initialz of Pakistan and Hindustan this meanz sin theta = P/H = Perpendular/Hypotnuse similarly formula for Sec theta = Hara/Bhuka that is H/b = Hyp/Base i am proud of that teacher.. i hope many of u k now this trick?? specially the ones who are from Delhi..

Guest dada_rocks

U guys must not be the sharpest knife in drawer.. who needs these kind of weird tricks to remember such a simple stuff :haha:.. Even a dead person sud be able to recall these without help of any such method..

U guys must not be the sharpest knife in drawer.. who needs these kind of weird tricks to remember such a simple stuff :haha:.. Even a dead person sud be able to recall these without help of any such method..
lol, I was thinking the same thing :P I generally found visual imagery as a better way to remember most such formulas.

Try this for size: Boys Hostel: Sophia Loren Taang Pasaare, Tab To Chode Hum! Aid-memoire for carpal bones- Scaphoid-Lunate-Triquetrum-Pisiform-Trapezium-Trapezoid-Capitate-Hamate Girls Hostel (for same bones): Shyam Lal Tinde Pakaao, Tinde Tumhare Kacchhe Hain.

I used a lot of these short form for my history and geography classes. In our secondary school geography, we were supposed to know the cash crop of each and every state, which was a bit hard to "understand" and learn. So, i formed my own short forms for each and every state.

Guest dada_rocks

You don't need to mug up quadrant thing as long as u know what is sine cosine tan.. redundant mugging information u guys are carrying ....... ...........

Guest dada_rocks

Kids can;t be faulted even teachers these days have nary a clue and emphasize alot of mugging to hide their own lack of knowledge and kids just adopt this bad practice from them.. I remember my physics professor in govt college churning one after another thumb-rules about direction of this or that force or torque . With a little closer scrutiny I found all u needed to know was that what was vector product.. There was no need whatsoever to burden yourself with all those BS thumb-rules and their arcane memorising tricks..