Do you support Donald trump?

Shivaji bhonsle

I would love to be such an idiot who made billions of dollars in his life. He is a great guy imo. Doing what is best for America. How is illegal immigrants helping USA? How is Obama care helping people which he wants to end? How is shipping jobs to China and Mexico helping them? (Interestingly he never mentions India) lol. He is a flamboyant person but, I really think he is the best thing for USA, not the Shillary idiot who caused thousands of deaths in the middle east.

His father was rich.. In a capitalist country multiplying money is not that hard. Building a wall?  You cannot go to every illegal immigarant's house and ship them off.. You know the logistical nightmare in deporting them right? It is not like these red necks don't use them. Mexicans are the no.1 when it comes to cheap labor.  Americans use them pretty much in every walk of their life. Many have assimilated. Calling everyone as murderer, rapist, issuing blanket ban on all muslims.. you know what precedence it will set? Next time he runs into an Indian , he will issue a blanket ban on Indians . He is that kind of a buffoon. I cannot fathom how anyone with sane mind can root for this douchebag. Even with so much excess baggage Hillary is million times better than this clown. Only guy who is worse than him is Carson. 

This gas bag talks whatever that comes to his mouth lol. Not all the rightwingers are thrilled about him. The bottom of the barrel right wingers who can easily be swayed by rhetorics coated with bigotry are his main supporters.. They make up about 14 millions. You ought to win 70 millions to be a president. If this guy gets picked by GOP even against the will of many, take it from me they will be utterly destroyed by any candidate Democrats come up with. He has antagonized muslims, blacks, muslims, asians, women voters so far. He could not even stand the heat of a news anchor he is going to take on Putin? lol Moment Putin admired him he changes his position. He is a meglomaniac, an attention seeker. When he was prompted about how Putin kills off his enemies, he said we also kill lol  Saying things like "I can shoot up someone i would still not votes" .. what kind of a presidential candidate would say that. Even if you are a hardcore republican i still cannot fathom how anyone would root for this guy. John Kasich is way saner so is Rand paul .   GOP is trying to project Rubio . Let us see how it pans out.

His father was rich.. In a capitalist country multiplying money is not that hard. Building a wall?  You cannot go to every illegal immigarant's house and ship them off.. You know the logistical nightmare in deporting them right? It is not like these red necks don't use them. Mexicans are the no.1 when it comes to cheap labor.  Americans use them pretty much in every walk of their life. Many have assimilated. Calling everyone as murderer, rapist, issuing blanket ban on all muslims.. you know what precedence it will set? Next time he runs into an Indian , he will issue a blanket ban on Indians . He is that kind of a buffoon. I cannot fathom how anyone with sane mind can root for this douchebag. Even with so much excess baggage Hillary is million times better than this clown. Only guy who is worse than him is Carson. 

his father gave him a million dollars and used it to become such a rich person. Not many people can do that and he was smart enough to use it. Why is building a wall is a bad idea? Without the border, there is no country at all. How many times we have blamed Bangladeshi illegal immigrants for the crimes ? When they are illegal in their country, they should be deported back to Mexico no matter what it takes. They can come into USA legally, but illegal immigrants are a big no no for any country.

After all its the citizens of the country who decide whether they want illegal immigrants or not.

He will not have blanket ban on us because Hindus or Sikhs don't hate Americans like Muslims do. The fact remains Indians in USA would support right wing Hindu political parties in India and Democrats in USA even if the Republicans have Abraham Lincoln as their candidate.

his father gave him a million dollars and used it to become such a rich person. Not many people can do that and he was smart enough to use it. Why is building a wall is a bad idea? Without the border, there is no country at all. How many times we have blamed Bangladeshi illegal immigrants for the crimes ? When they are illegal in their country, they should be deported back to Mexico no matter what it takes. They can come into USA legally, but illegal immigrants are a big no no for any country.

After all its the citizens of the country who decide whether they want illegal immigrants or not.

He will not have blanket ban on us because Hindus or Sikhs don't hate Americans like Muslims do. The fact remains Indians in USA would support right wing Hindu political parties in India and Democrats in USA even if the Republicans have Abraham Lincoln as their candidate.

As long as we have ideas we can build a dome over a country. Amount of money that you need to build a wall that will run in billions.  It is practically not a feasible solution building a wall for 2000 miles.  It is accepted even by his hardcore supporters. For you rinformation one sikh was tossed out of Trump's card on the assumption he was a muslim. This hate mongering, fear mongering campaign will polarize and destabilize the country.Above all whatever he says is mere rhetorics.  Remember carson. "Funding started pouring after i made muslim comment". This is exactly what Trump is doing at a larger level. SHutting down mosques, monitoring mosques, banning all muslims. Majority of these far right wingers cannot tell Hindu or Sikh apart from Muslim. It will only lead to more hate crimes. You only create more inside enemies. Not exactly a bright idea to go around trolling everyone with irresponsible hateful comments. I am a passionate hater of this moron. There is no way i would want this guy in power.

As long as we have ideas we can build a dome over a country. Amount of money that you need to build a wall that will run in billions.  It is practically not a feasible solution building a wall for 2000 miles.  It is accepted even by his hardcore supporters. For you rinformation one sikh was tossed out of Trump's card on the assumption he was a muslim. This hate mongering, fear mongering campaign will polarize and destabilize the country.Above all whatever he says is mere rhetorics.  Remember carson. "Funding started pouring after i made muslim comment". This is exactly what Trump is doing at a larger level. SHutting down mosques, monitoring mosques, banning all muslims. Majority of these far right wingers cannot tell Hindu or Sikh apart from Muslim. It will only lead to more hate crimes. You only create more inside enemies. Not exactly a bright idea to go around trolling everyone with irresponsible hateful comments. I am a passionate hater of this moron. There is no way i would want this guy in power.

Obama administration just gave 150 billion to Iranians for free. Compared to that money, the money you need to build a wall is peanuts.

That Sikh was thrown out because he was protesting in the rally. Lot of western people think Indians are Muslims. Ignorance is the main reason, not the hatred. British people may understand the difference since they ruled us for hundreds of years, but lot of westerners do think that we are Muslims. Just like we Indians think all the white people can speak English. It has got nothing to do with Republicans in particular.

Obama administration just gave 150 billion to Iranians for free. Compared to that money, the money you need to build a wall is peanuts.

That Sikh was thrown out because he was protesting in the rally. Lot of western people think Indians are Muslims. Ignorance is the main reason, not the hatred. British people may understand the difference since they ruled us for hundreds of years, but lot of westerners do think that we are Muslims. Just like we Indians think all the white people can speak English. It has got nothing to do with Republicans in particular.

Ignorants are who that follow this guy. I have a gut feeling this guy will not be nominated by RNC. The way he is fighting against the establishment he might not be picked. If he runs as independent he will split the votes, Democrats will win convincingly.  This guy is center left who is just throwing statements pandering to far right. This guy is not a republican by any stretch.  Their issues are completely different. 

Lets see. Fox network is known for their support to Republicans. Im taking these polls with a pinch of salt. But if trump wins GOP, he is going to eat Hillary alive. Its going to be lot of fun to watch it.

Even democrats pray for him to be picked. Given the group of people he has alienated he will be annihilated. He has nothing to lose. So he will continue alienating people. Only those who believes whatever the hell he says will stick with him. THat would be like 15 or 20% of the total votes.  It may go down as the election gets nearer. Take it from me. GOP will suffer one of the worst ever loss in their history if this guy gets to run. Even within republican party he has earned lot of enemies. I do hear FOX radio every day. Many many people are unhappy with him.

This time candidates are not good from both sides. It is like picking less evil.  RNC may project Rubio as much as they can. But as the days went by it is proven he is just another empty vessel. Jeb Bush is severely undermined by their own party given his relationship with two former presidents. He is not that terrible. He looks more credible than George Bush. Ted well he is hated by everybody may be except his family lol. 

Randpaul strong fan base. But he has to be more authoritative. He is a balanced guy. So is John Kasich. But Ohio guys say he was not that good. He looks better because others are horrible. Carley, Carson , Huckabee, Christie  should already quit and disappear.  This is the problem with GOP. No one is really solid.  If Trump gets into fight with RNC, they will nominate Rubio.

Ignorants are who that follow this guy. I have a gut feeling this guy will not be nominated by RNC. The way he is fighting against the establishment he might not be picked. If he runs as independent he will split the votes, Democrats will win convincingly.  This guy is center left who is just throwing statements pandering to far right. This guy is not a republican by any stretch.  Their issues are completely different. 

Why do you think he will not be nominated when he is leading in every poll? From what I've heard from my uncle who lived in USA for 30 years now, even few democrats support him. Some polls showed he would get 25% of black votes who traditionally voted for Democrats. If he manages to get 25% of black votes, the election is over.

Even democrats pray for him to be picked. Given the group of people he has alienated he will be annihilated. He has nothing to lose. So he will continue alienating people. Only those who believes whatever the hell he says will stick with him. THat would be like 15 or 20% of the total votes.  It may go down as the election gets nearer. Take it from me. GOP will suffer one of the worst ever loss in their history if this guy gets to run. Even within republican party he has earned lot of enemies. I do hear FOX radio every day. Many many people are unhappy with him.

Democrats will obviously say that they want trump just to show that they are not afraid, but you know for sure, they are obviously running scared of this guy.

Lot of people hate Hillary Clinton for what she did in the middle east. Fox just suffered 50% loss in the ratings when trump refused to participate in the debate. It will be very difficult for Republicans not to pick him as the candidate since he would damage their vote bank heavily.

I personally want this moron to run and soil himself. In fact at one point it was even suggested Trump was an inside agent for democrats. That question still lingers given the way he alienates more and more people. He is just retaining his base which is not going to win you the election. You have to convince independents, youngsters, which is never going to happen. There is no way dems will be scared of this guy.

Lot of Americans don't like President Obamas policies which they believe are to the left and they have to pay for the benefits for the others. Tough to see Hilary winning nomination. Bernie has been making right statements and is attracting lot of youth. Free college education and overhaul of whole medical system. These sound good on paper but again people have to taxed like in Canada to achieve something like this. Then you have the republicans not even a single candidate might win the election. Americans don't like far left policies but colleagues of mine feel Bernie is the level headed guy. If he wins the nomination he might as well win the presidential elections. It's not Hilary but Bernie has more chances of winning presidential elections.

Sanders is flying high though main stream media is putting him down very badly with more and more negative articles about him. 70% of coverage is about this buffoon. I think media is in the tank for Hillary.if you talk about youth Sanders is like how Obama was in his first term. I am waiting for who ElizAbeth Warren is going to endorse. She is somewhat female version of Sanders. Another one who takes fight to wall street. About Obama if he runs again he will win easily. Compared to many he is still authentic  and passionate. Gun control Obama care surge in job creation. Obama tried his best for bipartisanship. But tea party gang  was unyielding. Republicans were against their policies just becAuse it was implemented by Obama. For me gun control, economy are main issues. Foreign policy will remain the same no matter who comes. America's major income is through selling arms. You need wars to sell them. So their policy won't change. This immigration reform they all talk about will not change much. It is an overplayed issue thanks to this guy.

Shivaji, Trump is that powerful highly polarizing lol. His supporters and detractors will never meet the middle ground like you and me :) But though i am center left , some of the things i want cannot be implemented by both.  A meaningful gun control,  Get the f*** out of middle east and leave them alone, Iraq war is the major source of current ISIS influence. Iraq war cost 4480 american solder lives, many in trauma, trillions of debt,  more than one millions civilians died in Iraq (which will never be called "terrorism" but will be called "collateral damage"),  Destabilization of middle east. It led to growth of ISIS. Both parties have been responsible for funding billions of dollars to Pakistan even though they are no.1 traitors,  Also unwillingness of both parties to take on Saudi Arabia even though they are no.1 sponsors of terrorism because of their business interest. You want to protect your country? Stay the f*** out of other countries. This is the hypocrisy that i cannot tolerate from the west. All the western media is in tank with government in this regard.

Both Modi and Trump are right wing politicians. They both claim that they want to get rid of illegal immigrants ( remember" pack your bags comment" in Kolkata" ?) kejriwal doesn't have anything common with trump.

He is hollow like kejariwal. He doesn't have any credentials of Modi..IMO.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

He can bring back jobs to USA by taxing highly to the products that are manufactured in China and force the American companies to come back to America. Its that simple. Reduce the prices( or at least maintain the price) by lowering the taxes for the American companies and products that's being produced in USA.

From what I've noticed, no politician wants to talk about it since they get funded by the same companies and organizations for the election campaign but Trump is funding his own campaign and he doesn't owe them anything.

This is more like a dream which is almost impossible to achieve .

Keep in mind cheap labour and non existant labour laws in countries like China and Bangladesh is why many go to these countries.

US will never have ultra cheap labour and labour laws like china or Bangladesh

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk