Dhoni Fans troll Ashwin

CG

Point is general public loves Six hitters and same public will curse Dhoni when he fails with explitives which will make Icf seem like nothing.I would like to believe Icf and other forums have the best of fans who are interested in cricket to debate.

Missed this gem :lmao:

So now people on internet are better and more knowledgeable fans than the one who go to stadiums for matches .:cantstop:

General public love Dhoni because he won us the freaking world cup .Something every Indian craved for decades .Nothing else even comes close to that.

Go check the reception the Indian team recieved when they returned from SA after 2007 T20 world cup .Now those thousands and thousands of people who were queuing up for hours were not real fans. .You couldn't make this stuff about .

57 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Ganguly is the epitome of selfishness .No one even comes close to it .

He regularly batted ahead of VVS despite being the inferior batsman.Laxman was often left to deal with tail because of that basically putting his batting average ahead of team cause.Sums it up his period as captain.

Dhoni is the ODI captain because he is deservedly so.Last world cup we reached semis and CT he won .

yeah agread ganguly is selfish what about ur beloved dhoni in tests .Thats not the way professional sports works.You plan for the future not past glories.Dhoni has been downhill slide for last 2 years he averages in high 30,s instead of 50 which is his career avg.We have lost countless odi series in the last few years.He is 35 (Looks like 40) .Another 3 years to go .People talk about personal milestones but living in past glory is as much a problem with indian cricket.People like waugh,Ponting had to make way for younger leaders even though they were multiple wc winning captains .

Edited by CG
4 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Missed this gem :lmao:

So now people on internet are better and more knowledgeable fans than the one who go to stadiums for matches .:cantstop:

General public love Dhoni because he won us the freaking world cup .Something every Indian craved for decades .Nothing else even comes close to that.

Go check the reception the Indian team recieved when they returned from SA after 2007 T20 world cup .Now those thousands and thousands of people who were queuing up for hours were not real fans. .You couldn't make this stuff about .

Forgot ur glasses ?I said on forums i would like to believe we get the best of fans.Regarding general public the same would mouth Mc bc to dhoni after we lost .Yeah we won the wc we craved for but people want to win another one.

Thats not the way professional sports works.You plan for the future not past glories.Dhoni has been downhill slide for last 2 years he averages in high 30,s instead of 50 which is his career avg.We have lost countless odi series in the last few years.He is 35 (Looks like 40) .Another 3 years to go .People talk about personal milestones but living in past glory is as much a problem with indian cricket.People like waugh,Ponting had to make way for younger leaders even though they were multiple wc winning captains .

You plan for world cups and Champions trophies .

We lost most series because we are rotating a lot with injuring causing a lot of problem.

His average is low because he comes at 6(Sacrificing for the team cause something Ganguly never heard of ) .Its different now that he has decided to bat up the order

He is still the 2nd best (depending on Rohit form)batsmen in the Indian team .

He will obviously be judged after the Champions trophy.If he struggles there then Kohli has 2 years .Waugh was removed a year before the world cup for comparison.

If we have a successful CT , then obviously Dhoni will captain us to the world cup.

Forgot ur glasses ?I said on forums i would like to believe we get the best of fans.Regarding general public the same would mouth Mc bc to dhoni after we lost .Yeah we won the wc we craved for but people want to win another one.

Then to put it politely u are ignorant.

The best fans,It doesn't matter which sport cricket or football, are the ones who go to grounds .And usually the clueless ones are the ones who moan on internet (forum or social media)

ICF has what 10 or even 20 people who criticize/hate Dhoni ?

We are comparing with thousand and thousands who go to actual match.

These aren't even in the same stratosphere lol

5 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Then to put it politely u are clueless.

The best fans,It doesn't matter which sport cricket or football, are the ones who go to grounds .And usually the clueless ones are the ones who moan on internet (forum or social media)

I know about social media.But being on many forums i have seen some of the most knowledgeable fans be it icf or rest of the cricket forums .What makes u think those who watch matches are not on forums.

Edited by CG
I know about social media.But being on many forums i have seen some of the most knowledgeable fans be it icf or rest of the cricket forums .What makes u think those who watch matches are not on forums.

4 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Offcourse.We know every person who watches match is a dhoni fan everybody who cheers when he wins india a match is a life long dhoni fanatic.Indian cricket has always been riddled by this kind of individual worship rather than team winning .Earlier we used to pacify ourselves by centuries batsman would score and now by past glories .I would like to believe peopel who pay their money go to watch india win .Dhoni,sachin will come and go still people will support indian team.

Edited by CG
Offcourse.We know every person who watches match is a dhoni fan everybody who cheers when he wins india a match is a life long dhoni fanatic.Indian cricket has always been riddled by this kind of individual worship rather than team winning .Earlier we used to pacify ourselves by centuries batsman would score and now by past glories .I would like to believe peopel who pay their money go to watch india win .Dhoni,sachin will come and go still people will support indian team.

Stop making up stuff .Just quote me where I said every one who attends the matches is a Dhoni fan.

I said Dhoni is still hugely popular in India because of the huge reception he gets everytime he walks to bat and his brand value (something tangible u know ).

Then u came with nonsense like how internet is more knowledgeable and best fans than actual match going fans .Which is pretty hilarious to say the least.

So stop shifting goal posts and making up stuff .

Just now, BeautifulGame said:

Stop making up stuff .Just quote me where I said every one who attends the matches is a Dhoni fan.

I said Dhoni is still hugely popular in India because of the huge reception he gets everytime he walks to bat and his brand value (something tangible u know ).

Then u came with nonsense like how internet is more knowledgeable and best fans than actual match going fans .Which is pretty hilarious to say the least.

So stop shifting goal posts and making up stuff .

Lol First of all u brought up bring ganguly to discussion about dhoni.Again you wrongly attribute words i said i would like to believe cricket forums not social media attract best of fans

Lol First of all u brought up bring ganguly to discussion about dhoni.Again you wrongly attribute words i said i would like to believe cricket forums not social media attract best of fans

Forums are not in internet ? I clearly even mentioned ICF lol

What's wrong in mentioning the selfishness of Ganguly ?

Again just quote me where I said every every match going fan is a Dhoni fan .

Just now, BeautifulGame said:

Forums are not in internet ? I clearly even mentioned ICF lol

What's wrong in mentioning the selfishness of Ganguly ?

Again just quote me where I said every every match going fan is a Dhoni fan .

Your strawman fallacy arguement reminds me of UG and others who would bring up others to defend dhoni .I thought you are one of more reasonable dhoni fan.You implied That.Also Least we forget he got cheered and his house got stoned in his hometown also effigies burnt after loss .