Anil Kumble says Australia triggered crisis

abhinav

yes, as i said, sorry, i posted before full release of press conference. also, i said in a thread i created earlier i dont know how they could say one way or they other in hearing.....
That is what happens when u rush to accuse some one before rechecking the factual position:haha:! Half truths are worse than concocted lies! Just chill out!
Guest dada_rocks
SRT amazing player' date=' 3rd on my list behind bradman and lara (:giggle:), no, would be 2nd. but that doesn't mean his word is law, command from heaven etc....he said he didn't hear it...i havent heard him say it wasn't said, only he didnt' hear it....ie he missed it....may or may not have been said[/quote'] when it's a bunch of convictcs vs sachin it;s always sachin no question asked.. habitual thugs words can't be taken
OZs complaining about racism :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
One monkey (Bhajji) calling another monkey (Symonds) a monkey :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: hello?? hello?? The insult "monkey" applies to all races with dark skin. Including Indians. Do Indians think the monkey term does not apply to them? This is what makes this racisim fight so funny.

The Irony... thank you.

One monkey (Bhajji) calling another monkey (Symonds) a monkey :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: hello?? hello?? The insult "monkey" applies to all races with dark skin. Including Indians. Do Indians think the monkey term does not apply to them? This is what makes this racisim fight so funny.
GREAT COMMENT!! :hysterical::two_thumbs_up::hysterical::yay::hysterical::lmao::hysterical::P In Australia, if a white man calls a white man a monkey it just means that their a monkey, a goose, a donkey. If a white man calls a black man a monkey then there is definitely the racial implication. But a black man calling a black man a monkey... of course! Thats the same as a white man calling a white man a monkey. GREAT COMMENT!!!

Indian insults for whites Out of interest.. What do indians use to insult white people? I know the chinese call us quailow (spelling?) and africian americans call us honkeys and crackers. Terms used for indians here are the obvious "curry muncher" and a new one I heard "elephant scrubber". But these are not too bad I think. The term "convict" is pretty funny for australians.. but I could think of better insults for us.

Seriously...I don't like bhajji mouthing off and his attempts to be aggressive...but against this lot ,there is not much one can do .If symonds took unwarrented offence at bhajji touching Lee's backside....he was well within his right to give it back.I don't like our players being unnecessarily aggressive but when some one gives it then they should give it back.

>>>>>Out of interest.. What do indians use to insult white people? I know the chinese call us quailow (spelling?) and africian americans call us honkeys and crackers. Terms used for indians here are the obvious "curry muncher" and a new one I heard "elephant scrubber". But these are not too bad I think. The term "convict" is pretty funny for australians.. but I could think of better insults for us. Gora..we call you gora(white or more correctly fair in complexion)Gora by itself is not offensive as it discribes all people of western origin(for a lack of a better word)......appropriate adjective is added to the gora according to the need of the situation.Now don't go and tell that to ponting and company.:D

Seriously...I don't like bhajji mouthing off and his attempts to be aggressive...but against this lot ' date='there is not much one can do .If symonds took unwarrented offence at bhajji touching Lee's backside....he was well within his right to give it back.I don't like our players being unnecessarily aggressive but when some one gives it then they should give it back.[/quote'] yeah.. but it was agreed that racists comments were out. I was ready to forget it all until bhajji did the monkey roll, which prooves to me that he has racist intent. How an indian can make fun of Symonds color is quite beyond my comprension. However, it would be valid to mak fun of his stupid hair and white lips! :two_thumbs_up:
>>>>> Gora..we call you gora(white or more correctly fair in complexion)Gora by itself is not offensive as it discribes all people of western origin(for a lack of a better word)......appropriate adjective is added to the gora according to the need of the situation.Now don't go and tell that to ponting and company.:D
Actually.. the insults comming from some of the Indians posting here are pretty good insults! Maybe you should offer to give your team sledging lessons :haha:
yeah.. but it was agreed that racists comments were out. I was ready to forget it all until bhajji did the monkey roll, which prooves to me that he has racist intent. How an indian can make fun of Symonds color is quite beyond my comprension. However, it would be valid to mak fun of his stupid hair and white lips! :two_thumbs_up:
Why would bhajji do the roll for taking ponting's wkt then? If bhajji was racist...how come he has never said amnything to the west indians or some of the south africans ?Why just symonds? What is so special about symonds? Why do the aussies always targetbhajji(and now sreesanth)? Is it not true that symmo and company has warned bhajji and sree that they were up for some hard time in Australia. Infact some of their comments could even be called as instigating fans to misbehave. Fortunately better sense prevailed and then they appealed for fans not to do it. The fans have behaved very well till now and hence it isright that some aussie greats feel ponting and company are not good role models....